News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corny's Calligraphy - Requests and such.

Started by Cornflower MM, June 02, 2014, 06:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Okay, I finally got my lazy booty in gear, and did two out of four. Oh, and the camera I was using at the time cut out out signature.....Just remember, give me credit:

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH! It will go in my first post if my fan fic!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

You're welcome! So, you like it? Both of you?

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

*Claps*  I think I might just use that as my signature once I have the time to crop and resize it.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Thank you, everyone! They're not my best work, and the camera I was using cut out my signature, and a whole bunch of other things......But I finally got those done!
@Gonff, you never specified what font you wanted it in, so I just did it in Italic.....
@Rain: Great! Just remember - Give me credit. I don't mean to nag, I'm just repeating myself on orders from my father! What scan I say? He loves my calligraphy!
@Rach: Thank you! I'll get your's and Leatho's done as quickly as I can.....What do you think? Worth the wait?
@Russano: Thank you! Quote nice to be hearing that from an expert. 

And, a big thank you to Leatho! He got me started on Wordpress......And showed me how to upload pictures. ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 07, 2014, 09:38:02 PM
@Rain: Great! Just remember - Give me credit. I don't mean to nag, I'm just repeating myself on orders from my father! What scan I say? He loves my calligraphy!

Of course!  I always try to give credit (unless I'm the one who did it, in which case it's rather unnecessary ;)), so don't worry.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Wonderful jobs!
I would like to give a request, but I won't until you say it is okay. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Could you do "I am the Skarzs" in Roman?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 08, 2014, 03:15:18 PM
Could you do "I am the Skarzs" in Roman?

sure! I'll put yours up when I put Leatho's and Rachy's up......It may be a while.....Like, another month. :-[ *Shaky laugh*

Quote from: rachel25 on July 08, 2014, 04:41:28 PM
Those are great, and it is worth the wait.
YOU'RE THE GREATEST FRIEND EVER!!! *Tackle hug*
Sorry.