News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Heavily Plotted Duel: Agrena (Faiyloe) V.s Bella (Cornflower)

Started by Faiyloe, July 25, 2014, 01:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Never again!" Agreena said her face quickly turning to a snarl and slashed at her middle.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bella blocked with her mace and said, "Agrena, you know that if you stop attacking me then I'd give you what's rightfully yours, right?"

Faiyloe

"Aye, because you know I will beat you! You would wish to run and then return when you are at the advantage. A dead beast can not return!" She said Shutting her out again and slipping back into her anger and past.

Cornflower MM

"Why would I want to do that? Ask anybody you want - I suck at rul;ing people." Bella said, backing upl. She could see that her sister was in a dangerous mood. "Why would I want all this to myself, when I could share it - With you, sister dear?"

Faiyloe

"Lies all lies!" She shouted with another swipe of her sword. So many years of hate where hard to let go of in a moment and she was not going to give up her clouded beliefs without a fight.

Cornflower MM

Bella growled, dodging the swipe and coming back. She swung her mace, then slashed with her axe. The mace went at head height, the axe at stomach height.

Faiyloe

A triumphant grin spread across Agrena's face as she jumped back. "That's more like it, I was beginning to think you had grown soft! Afraid of your own weapon!" She said goading her on.

Cornflower MM

Bella merely snarled, and slashed an X with her axe, stepping forwards.

Faiyloe

Agrena jumped back again and swung her sword in a z from shoulder to middle. 

Cornflower MM

It was Bella's turn to jump back, but she didn't do it fast enough - The sword caught her shoulder. "Now, this really isn't fair!" Bella whined, still angry.