News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

(It's not like we've never been on opposite sides before, here or in similar games on the forum. Technically speaking, if we look back at the log I think you started reversing things this time first, probably out of habit. ;) If we look back it's not that uncommon. But my approach was heavy-handed, and I will try to work with things more going forward.)

The Funeral Man liked depressing funerals, and so needed one after the revelry of his previous event.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

(Quite right, I do tend to be slightly hypocritical when it comes to these things. ;D Thanks though for your consideration.)

So he discarded the body of Ozymandias, and found another corpse to mourn. It was the corpse of Sukka.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

"Your name rhymes with sucker," murmured Funeral Man to himself.
"And thus I shall give you a sad funeral."

Delthion

Sukka awoke from her state of death to ask. "How in the blinkin' world does Sukka rhyme with sucker?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Funeral Man grabbed a giant Funeral Spear (TM) and jabbed it through Sukka's chest.
"Take that, Sucka!" he yelled, rhyming her name with 'sucker'.
He proceeds to bury her.

Delthion

Unfortunately, Funeral Man asked assistant to bury her, Ledthion, who thought that Funeral Man said "Berry her." So he went and got some berries. Accidentally picking the berries of life he squashed them over Sukka, accidentally bringing her back to life.

Ashleg

So Funeral Man killed them both and waved over his new assistant, Schreiieeen.
"Put them in the ground!"

Delthion

So he did, but he heard grounds instead. So he cremated them and put them into some coffee that was being brewed nearby.

Ashleg

"I want some of that coffee," said Fuberal Man.

"MY EVIL BROTHER!" shouted Funeral Man.

James Gryphon

Fuberal Man liked weddings.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

"I like WEDDINGS, not dumb funerals!" Fuberal Man screamed, pulling out a wedding ring from his pocket. All the ladies in the land would want to marry him, but he would only pick one.

Funeral Man hissed like a vampire when he saw it.
He recoiled, flinching, but then straightened as a thought boomed in his mind.
A slow, crooked grin made its way onto Funeral Man's face.
"'Till death do us part, Brother," he mused, and drew a knife.

CaptainRocktree

(Wow, it's crazy this thing is still going on! I never thought it'd last this long.)

Turns out it wasn't actually a knife, instead, he accidentally drew out a pineapple.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Ashleg

Inside of the pineapple lie a knife.

CaptainRocktree

Inside the knife lie another pineapple.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Funeral Man christened this anomaly, the "Pineapple-Knife."