News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Barranca's Artwork

Started by Barranca, August 20, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barranca

Hello all! I have been reading this forum for some time, lurking from time to time  ;) I recently finished a fanart and decided it would be nice to share it with a Redwall community, as most of the people I know don't really read Redwall novels. I hope you like it!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Swartts-Horde-476920900

rachel25

I can't view the site! Its blocked on my computer!

Rainshadow

That better, Rach?

It's so awesome, Barry!  :D  I love all the details you added to each and every character to make them stand out.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: rachel25 on August 20, 2014, 06:03:10 PM
I can't view the site! Its blocked on my computer!
Same here. :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Barranca

Oops, I changed the link in the original post, hopefully you can see it now  :)

Captain Tammo

Wow, stunning details! Please tell us you'd take a request!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Quote from: Barranca on August 20, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

I'm afraid it's the site you have it on; my computer blocks a site if it has anything 'bad' in it, and blocks anything attached to that site. :-\ I'll try to see this on another machine. Keep up the good work!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

That's an amazing drawing, Barranca! I love all the details on the weapons and clothing.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rusvul

Barranca

Thanks for the praise! I tried to capture each character as they were described in the novel, it was a really fun project that I worked on and off on for about 2 weeks. I know for a fact that I would like to do some more art along these lines, perhaps I will list off a few ideas I'm interested in and if people have a preference for one in particular Ill do that :)

rachel25

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 20, 2014, 08:23:31 PM
Quote from: Barranca on August 20, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

I'm afraid it's the site you have it on; my computer blocks a site if it has anything 'bad' in it, and blocks anything attached to that site. :-\ I'll try to see this on another machine. Keep up the good work!
Aye, same here. Would you be able to post it here as an image as well as a link?

The Skarzs

I got to see it on a different machine; good work, Barranca!
Hey, Rach; maybe you could go to a library and look it up there?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Barranca

Thank You!

I would put it on the forum but I dont know how! Im sorry!

rachel25

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 21, 2014, 06:08:33 PM
I got to see it on a different machine; good work, Barranca!
Hey, Rach; maybe you could go to a library and look it up there?
That would be really fussy, and my mum wouldn't be amused.

Quote from: Barranca on August 22, 2014, 02:31:40 PM
Thank You!

I would put it on the forum but I dont know how! Im sorry!
All you do is put the url code inside one of these, [ i m g ] [  / i m g ] Just without the spaces.

Barranca