News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Strangers at Redwall (crackfic) - Winner of the RAFF Atypical Award!

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 13, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Okay, I'm really enjoying this.  The whole thing with Skarzsy-chan and Lilianna is hilarious.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh my gosh, that was so awesome, and yes I did find the whole thing with Skarzs and Lillianna hilarious.  ;D If she tries anything can I punch her in that overly perfect nose of hers. ;D or hit her with a frying pan or something.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Or just see how my bluntness messes it up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Awesome, Jukka! Can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Lilianna and Skarzs! ;D

Delthion

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Not bad. The one thing that I might see becoming a problem is the cliche of having your deliberate Mary Sue turn into a manipulative villain. It's been done, and anyway, that means the character isn't really a true Sue. It would be more in character to have her do something dramatic, trying to save the heroes' lives and win Skarzs' affections, die, and be mourned by all (except for him).
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Eh, let's see how it turns out anyways. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Okay, this is a really funny story ;D.

Søren

That was really funny! It's was much better then the previous chapters, IMHO.
I like the Skarz-Liliannna things you got going. Funny, as I was reading chapter four I was wondering if you were going to throw that stuff in.
I like my charicter too. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

This is great, funny how your getting all the personalities correct excellent job. Also do you know how many members you are going to add? Or is that it?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I DEMAND MORE LINES!!! ;D ;D No, but it would be nice to be mentioned in the story just a bit more... :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on February 19, 2015, 03:28:29 AM
I DEMAND MORE LINES!!! ;D ;D No, but it would be nice to be mentioned in the story just a bit more... :)
Dude, you got like the second biggest iner-forum-member story lines. If you count Skarz and that squrril girl inter-forum-member.

I'm retired from the forum

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior