News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Not sure if all of you guys have seen this video or not, so I'll just leave it here.
Spoiler
[close]

Hickory

I'm sorry, but NOTHING is better than the Ant Man TV spot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Eh, the Evans and Downey donut one is better. ;D

Jukka the Sling

This video is still one of my favorites:

All Bucky wanted was some plums...
[close]

XD

Quote from: Sagetip on February 05, 2017, 03:00:50 PM
Rhodes isn't in there.
Yeah.  And Wanda.  Not sure why.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Marvel Studios just announced that production has started on Avengers: Infinity War.
Very Minor Spoilers For Avengers: Infintiy War

THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY?!
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

That video has me super pumped.  Can't wait.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

rachel25

Anyone been watching the new seasons of Agent's of SHIELD?

Spoiler
I'm a little in love with GhostRider/Robbie. He's awesome and its such a nice car!  :D
[close]

Jukka the Sling

So, new images of Thor: Ragnarok have been released.

I... don't even know what to say.  It looks crazy weird.

Banya

I finally watched Deadpool this week. It was what I expected, so Deadpool stayed true to Deadpool, and while I like the character the movie itself was short and underwhelming. His roommate, the old blind woman, was great. Senior citizen goals.

rachel25

Anyone watching Iron Fist? Two episodes in and totally in love. Netflix, you're doing it right.

Eulaliaaa!

I thought it looked good, but is it like the other ones (Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, I think) where it has a lot of... inappropriate scenes?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: rachel25 on March 26, 2017, 11:57:52 AM
Anyone watching Iron Fist? Two episodes in and totally in love. Netflix, you're doing it right.

I finished it in a couple of days and really loved it, especially the last episode. So epic.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

What do you guys think of the new Spider-Man trailer?  It looks flipping epic.

Jetthebinturong

It looks like they spoiled the entire plot of the movie scene by scene. But yes, it does look epic.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan