News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

is peach a citrus

Started by rakkety tam, August 24, 2011, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is peach a citrus

of course it is
what your crazy no it isnt

Delthion

Personally, I like that fuzzy skin... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Comes to reason since you're the Redwall resident cannibal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vonder vot ze Applez zink o' ziz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

They are pleased because it is not them being eaten.

YET.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Andy

Mammals are whales. Apples must also be whales.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

I cut whales up and put peanut butter on them, then.

Delthion

There are few things more nauseating than the smell of Peanut Butter.

Ashleg

Your attitude towards peanut butter must be one of them.

Delthion

No, I like the taste of peanut butter with jelly and bread, but its smell is vile. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I've never had Peanut Butter ;D

Ashleg

Delthion

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 17, 2017, 03:59:51 AM
I've never had Peanut Butter ;D
Aren't you allergic?

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 03:49:58 AM
There are few things more nauseating than the smell of Peanut Butter.
It is pretty overpowering, isn't it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.