News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 26, 2017, 02:02:13 AM
Tva toimez ze multi-purpozin' o' ze entire variable o' ten tendz tae make ze ploightz o' ze recreational orderz fer nev opportunitez tendz tae make ze zreez uneventful.
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 26, 2017, 02:03:19 AM
Thank you, Head, for once again reminding me that there are some things I shall never understand.
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 26, 2017, 02:04:07 AM
Ah, the unfathomable wonders of the universe. Infinity, existence, reality... and, of course, good ol' HIAG.

Banya

Quote from: Groddil on April 20, 2017, 10:22:14 PM
Well, if you can't decide what to name the stupid cat, toss it in the trash compactor and get a puppy.

The Skarzs

Some would argue that last one isn't funny.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Well. . . He was joking right?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 17, 2017, 03:55:52 AM
Quote from: Groddil on May 17, 2017, 01:36:09 AM
Camping pop quiz!

This little [fox]...

...appears in your tent. What do you do?

I'd first try to get out of Australia, then maybe go with a shotgun or two.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Ooops, wrong thread :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Banya

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 28, 2017, 07:43:08 PM
Some would argue that last one isn't funny.
If we could only include in this thread posts that *everyone* thinks is funny this topic would be much, much shorter.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 26, 2017, 12:05:53 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 25, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 25, 2017, 02:24:46 PM
At one point we should make a new SFC.
go right ahead :D @Lord_Ashenwyte

i'm busy making such quality threads such as "IS CANADA REAL" that discuss serious topics

Banya

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 15, 2017, 04:22:54 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on June 14, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
jeez i leave for a couple days and you guys have spiked 10%
(my emphasis) this was posted in guys vs girls, and the girls are the ones who spiked ;D

Quote from: SkybladeSilent Sam, more commonly known as Sam, was a mostly quiet fellow (as his name suggested). But when he did speak, it was often something bold, and he was known to have a healthy thirst for adventure. Sam was walking right outside the building when he paused to examine something inquisitive on the floor, next to the wall: a box. Sam hesitated. He thought. After a few minutes, he carefully opened it and jumped back.

Nothing happened, and the box just lay opened on the ground. Sam approached it cautiously, his hand clutching a dagger (everyone had been armed after Rain's assassination). He looked inside, and saw something shocking.

Nothing!

As Sam had been occupied with the box, a window a few floors right above him had been carefully opening. Two people had been silently climbing down the wall with a harness.
Unfortunately, the thread this one comes from is locked...here is the post though.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 01, 2017, 02:59:46 AM
* Rosie Willowwater walks in, looks around, and slowly backs out

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 07, 2017, 03:31:51 AM
To fix your problems with internet explorer, drag the desktop icon into the icon marked "recycle bin." As for Chrome, I can't help you there.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 19, 2015, 03:09:52 AM
  That awkward moment when you become the French son of two people who are younger than you.
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 28, 2015, 11:27:36 AM
What is a French son?
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 28, 2015, 02:32:51 PM
A son that is French, presumably.

I don't know why I laughed so hard just now at Jet's post.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3