News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

You are occasionally quite hysterically funny. Other times people have to read it over and over and over again before finally giving up at finding out how it is funny. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I have a sophisticated sense of humor ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

That's certainly one word for it. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Awww, they are so cute together!  ^-^

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 14, 2017, 04:25:01 PM
Quote from: Søren on January 14, 2017, 05:13:55 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 13, 2017, 03:54:06 AM
#SkarloeForever

I... I just had an evilly brilliant idea.

We should write fanfics, make edits and fanvids for forum ships we support.  Like a normal fandom.

*waits to be slain*
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!
Finally, someone besides Maudie supports this. ;D
Quote from: Maudie on January 14, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
*Is offended.*  ;D
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 14, 2017, 04:45:00 PM
Now I'm laughing slightly awkwardly. XP  All I meant was "Finally, a second person supports this."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Maudie

After we learned that Rosie is Faiy's sister...

Quote from: Delthion on September 14, 2017, 02:22:51 AM
This explains so much! Especially why Faiy wants to go into psychiatry! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

This whole thread, but especially these:

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on May 27, 2017, 09:39:05 PM
Canada?  I live there!

This means that...if Canada isn't real, I'm not real either :o

* ceases to exist *

Quote from: Ashleg on May 27, 2017, 09:45:56 PM
I KNEW Chipster was a fraud!

Quote from: Matthias720 on May 27, 2017, 09:53:51 PM
Chip was just a fig newton of our imagination.

Søren

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on October 02, 2017, 01:05:47 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 02, 2017, 04:47:44 AM
Quote from: Delthion on October 02, 2017, 04:45:11 AM
I am going to post a number in this topic once a day, counting from 0 and going as high as I can. I will be posting on this more often but I can only post a number once a day. I may reset due to unknown (for you all ;D) circumstances.

Oh, you mean like disappearing for several months? That seems like a sound reason.

SHOTS FIRED

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 13, 2017, 07:01:00 PM
Whether 'tis better
To drink of the dark beer of Porter
Or be pure and have but water.
To taste, to drink, no more.

To taste, therefore to feel.
Oi, where's the rum?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.