Duel: Sunpaw and Mask

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Here we go, Sunpaw! We'll make characters, then get this show on the road!
My mind is currently blank, but I think my character will be a fox.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

I'm a badger. Rina. I created her yesterday.

Maudie

I got it! Just a simple character sheet.

Name: Firtin.
Species: fox
Weapons: a sword and a dagger.

Where would we like to set the duel? At sea? Redwall? Woodlands? Hills? On top of a cliff? Something else?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

Tiria_Wildlough

Sorry, got to go. Watching a movie and eating lunch. see ya later ;)

Maudie

Okay. I got to go now, too. I'll think about it.

Edit: How about we do it in woodlands?

Tiria_Wildlough

Maudie

Okay, I'll start now, I guess?

IC: Firtin hid behind a bush by the path. The sound of footsteps was drawing near. Drawing his sword, he smile wickedly. Highway robbery was definitely going to be fun. Just like his mother had said it would be, before he took her weapon and ran off.

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina walked down the path, her red eyes darted to every tree encase of intruders. She has become very cautious since she was on her own now.

Maudie

Hearing a noise behind him, Firtin looked back. It was only a stupid sparrow. He stooped down and picked up a rock, then drew his arm back and chucked it at the stupid bird. It fell short.
Grumbling, Firtin absently turned back to the path. A figure was just coming into view. Not bothering to see what manner of beast it was, he jumped onto the path, his sword held out in front of him.
Too late he realized that the beast was a badger, quite a bit taller than himself.
Mustering his courage, he lifted the sword higher. "Give me your valuables and victuals!" He snarled.

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina hated robbers, and wanted nothing to do with this fox.
"Never!" Reaching for her ax, she charged the fox.

(OOC: How do I create a role play thread?)

Maudie

Surprised, Firtin leaped out of the way just in time. The badger was huge, and he hardly stood a chance. Halfheartedly, he lifted his sword and lunged at the badger.

(OOC: Make a sign up thread in the OOC section, then when you have enough characters, make the actual RP thread in the main RP section.)

Tiria_Wildlough

(OOC: Thanks.)

Rina could sense that this fox knew his fighting skills. But, this was one fight, she did not want to kill.

(OOC: Wait are we supposed to kill?)

Maudie

(OOC: I don't know. We would need an alternate ending otherwise.)

Firtin's sword narrowly missed as the badger hesitated. Growling in frustration, he brought the sword back again and swung at the badger's midriff.

Tiria_Wildlough

As the sword came close to her, Rina's ax came into contact with it. Creating a loud *clanging* noise.

(OOC: How?)