News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel: Sunpaw and Mask

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Firtin felt the force of the axe's blow send tremors through his body as it connected to his sword. It took all his strength to stay on his feet.

(OOC: I dunno. Maybe one of them gets wounded and the other helps them, and they become friends. It might turn into a mini RP sort of thing, but it would be fun.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

"Why do you fight, fox? You will just lose!" Rina questioned her opponent.

(OOC: okay, sounds good!)

Maudie

Firtin breathed raggedly. "Why shouldn't I fight? Agility has triumphed over strength before."
He reached for his dagger, but found his arms still throbbing from the force of the blow. He charged with the sword again.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

"Well said." Rina stepped to the side and as she did so, she brought her ax down upon the fox's sword.

Maudie

Again? Firtin thought as the axe sent the blade clattering from his hands, leaving them hot from friction. He yelped as the sword fell on his foot paw, slicing it a little.

Tiria_Wildlough

"Serves you right." The badger walked away. Her senses still alert for a longer attack from the fox.

Maudie

Watching the badger walk away, Firtin felt a surge of anger. He reached down and grabbed his sword, bringing it up over his head, then bringing it down as he charged the badger.

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina turned around, but too late. The sword cut a wound deep in her shoulder.

"Groowwch!" Rina dropped her ax and held a paw to her injury.

Maudie

The sight of sword cutting through the badger's shoulder didn't hold the satisfaction that Firtin had thought it would. Feeling a pang of guilt he withdrew his sword. "Are you alright?" He asked, surprised to find that he felt genuine concern.

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina grunted a slight, "Yes." She stood up from her slouching position, blood falling from her gaping wound. "Why would you care, fox?" She spat the last word out.

Maudie

Firtin took a step back. "I was hoping you weren't." He lied.

Tiria_Wildlough

"Well, I am fine!" She stood up, but the pain in her shoulder brought her to the ground with a thump. Her eyes became hot with anger.

Maudie

Firtin covered his weakness with a smirk. "Looks like I got you good, badger. I don't think you're fine." He withdrew a small bag from his satchel and tossed it at the badger. "Here. I've got some bandages."

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina took the bandages and dressed her shoulder. "Why are you helping me?" She said to the fox.

Maudie

Firtin shrugged. "Just figured I might as well. I can't stand the sight of blood. Here, give me back my bandages."