Pacificmaelstrom's Art + Drawing Tutorials

Started by pacificmaelstrom, February 13, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacificmaelstrom

Ill see what I can do about a helmet. Here is my sketches so far.
If you have any comments, let me know.

Big: http://i.imgur.com/q1NmGtg.png

Izeroth

I quite like how you did his chestplate in 4, although I was thinking maybe without a symbol engraved on the chestplate, and with no cape sticking up in the back. Number 7 is very nice, although I was thinking maybe a saber without a hand(paw?)-guard. Sorry that I'm so particular.  :P

pacificmaelstrom

Quote from: Izeroth on February 16, 2015, 02:30:04 AM
Sorry that I'm so particular.  :P

That's why I do this... better now than after I've colored and detailed everything  :P

Any other details:
Pose?
Scenery?
Which of the heads did you like the most (If any)?
Facial expression?

CaptainRocktree

Your art is so amazing!! I love your detailed drawing tutorials, They really help! I have recently fallen off of a 10-ish foot slide and broken my right arm (I am right-handed) So I realize how much free time I have now since I can't do any of my sports I do, I also can't go biking/Hiking and stuff like that. I'm not even allowed to run  :-\. But I have read your tutorials thoroughly and decided to try drawing. Now you may be wondering why a right-handed guy that broke his right hand is trying to draw left-handed, but I am a bit ambidextrous (Only a very small amount, I can't write or anything  :P).  So my drawing are very messy, but they turned out acceptable for drawing with my left hand due to your lessons  ;). I'll see if I can upload them and get some feedback from you!  ;D. Thanks!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

pacificmaelstrom

That's great to hear! I'd be happy to take a look.
And get well soon!  :)

Izeroth

Quote from: pacificmaelstrom on February 16, 2015, 02:36:09 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on February 16, 2015, 02:30:04 AM
Sorry that I'm so particular.  :P

That's why I do this... better now than after I've colored and detailed everything  :P

Any other details:
Pose?
Scenery?
Which of the heads did you like the most (If any)?
Facial expression?

Pose: A stiff, sort of "at attention" pose
Scenery: On a castle wall?
Head: #4
Facial expression: A neutral, serious expression
Other: Carrying a spear (small-pointed), with his saber in its scabbard.

Lady Ashenwyte

I like how you drew Ashenlance!  :) One thing though, he was wearing a red mens kimono.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

pacificmaelstrom

Thanks. Sorry aboit that, that last sketch was quite rushed and I made some guesses. I really butchered the kestrel  :P. Maybe at some point ill polish it up.

Wylder Treejumper

Y'are too good for me! You've got an excellent talent. I really enjoy your work.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

pacificmaelstrom

Yes. I got reall busy and have been swamped. Havent had time to finish the first ones yet.

pacificmaelstrom

Well, I should say that I have had time technically, but I have been working on other projects and haven't felt inspired to give them the attention they deserve so I have been putting them off. I'll get around to it eventually, probably no later than the end of the semester.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.