News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Weird screen popping up.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 04, 2015, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I haven't had problems with the forum for years, Hope it works again soon James.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

I am having the same problem particularly when Posting a PM Sometimes it takes me three or even four tries before I will let my message threw.  :P

Edit: And there it goes again.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Luftwaffles

I had said problem yesterday while trying to enter the forum at night... it lasted like five minutes and then everything went back to normal.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

Had the problem yesterday and today. It is also being slow to click on certain boards, or just not doing so at all at the mo.

(And naturally this post is not sending first time!)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Søren

It's messing up with me too. What's helping me is copying the post, then attempting to post. If it does the time out page, hit the back button, and refresh the page. Quickly paste the message into the post field again, and post. Should work.
EDIT: Just worked again. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

You might not have to refresh it. Once when this happened, all I did was hit the back button, hit 'preview', and then post it.

And the forum is still really unreliable. One minute it'll be up, the next minute, I can't access it. Then it'll be fine a few minutes later. Anyone else having this?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Yes, the forums have been very iffy lately. I really hope this doesn't go on the road to a major problem. The admins and mods are probably looking into it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I've had a message come up and it says the "Server can't be found". It's annoying.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 06, 2015, 11:30:13 PM
I've had a message come up and it says the "Server can't be found". It's annoying.

That problem might actually be your Internet - That even happens for my dad, and he's never been on the forum.

EDIT: This is getting kinda annoying. . . There it goes again!

Luftwaffles

I don't know if it's just me, but when I have said problem, it never lasts more than five minutes... and it doesn't happen all that often either.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, sometimes it says the server has a feedback loop and it won't let me in, but after a few tries it works fine. Sometimes when I try to post it just freezes, but I just press the back button and post it again. Works fine.

Edit: Don't mean to be cliche, but... Like now. :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

How do you join a fanfic contest?

EDIT: Oh shucks. Thought this was the Q&A thread.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

Lately I've been having this problem when there are very few users online. I don't know what that means but it was usually the other way around.