News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Foreign Intrusion OOC

Started by The Skarzs, May 09, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 31, 2015, 10:21:51 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on August 31, 2015, 10:12:38 PM
OOC: I must point out, it's a bit curious for an Abbey leader to trun away a beast in need, especially when they're just allowed a vermin inside.  :D
Phlame isn't necessarily a beast in need, and Henff is a little more than flustered with the whole events; I'm trying to make her more human than naught. :P Wouldn't you get hasty and forget things too?

No worries, just making mention.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Guys, I need some help. I'm not sure where to have Vrungin go, or whether Henff should let the Barkhillians in or have them go after Vrungin.
  I'm asking because I hope it will make this RP more interesting if it's not only the GM making decisions, and a player-helped role-play may last longer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Well I'm more then happy to participate more, Its a cool RP but I don't have any characters that are capable of both sides. I'm considering dropping the Logalog character and making a hare one.

If that's okay I'll go ahead and do that.

Also while with RP logic Henff would let the Barkhillians in, but with normal logic she would most likely invite a small party in, maybe one or two unarmed ambassadors and the Long Patrol into Redwall. From there she would discuss whether or not she should let the full army in.

As for Vrungin I have no idea what his motives are right now so I can't say.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Oh, yeah, that reminds me. Skar, is Karn's group grouped together in front of the gates?

I'd have Henff let the Barkhillians in. That also gives you something to do with Vrungin later on, perhaps. Perhaps she wouldn't throw open her arms and beg them to come in, (In fact if she did that she's a very stupid Abbess) but something more like Sand's idea.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Still having a hard time deciding what to do. I haven't forgotten about it, and I'm sorry I haven't done anything, but I'm at a bit of a loss. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

@Faiy: I was going to let Karn in, I just need Sky to say something (anything she wants) to the Abbess about it, and for one of the group, possibly Corn, to converse on the wall. If no response, I'll just give a short time-skip and they'll be in.

As for what Vrungin will do, I have a couple options that I would like some feedback on.
1. Vrungin finds a "rival" vermin band and absolutely demolishes them.
2. He makes his way to the River Moss and causes the Guosim to pick their side.
3. He goes back to Salamandastron and we play the really long game. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I like 2 the best; it sounds the most interesting.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

I think 2 is a good idea and it adds tension to the story.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Looks like it'll be number two.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I'm cool with numeral two, I'll do my best to post with Log a Log, right now my RPs are slightly on hold do to traveling.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dannflower Reguba

Because the Guosim will just attack their oldest traditional ally at the drop of a hat? I don't care how charismatic you are, as soon as any good log-a-log talks to the Abbess, the jig is gonna be up, and Vrungin's true nature revealed. Mind explaining how you plan on pulling the wool over his eyes?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This