News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Foreign Intrusion OOC

Started by The Skarzs, May 09, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Alrighty.

Han, raccoons are only from the Barkhills; I must not have been clear when I meant that any animals you didn't recognize as from Mossflower would be from the Barkhills. Other than that, he looks good. Any way you can change him to another species?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Altuth Harjinsson the Wild is accepted. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Skar, you can go ahead and start the RP. I'm still working on my character. Is there a certain type (Mossflower beast, Barkhills beast) that you need most at the moment?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Not really, but a beast at the Abbey would be nice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

So whens you gonna start this?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Whenever I get an itching to make a big post. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Lol I know how you feel.  :P ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Alright, I hope the first post was good enough to get us started. Post away!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

WOOHOO! As things stand, I'd be better off joining later. Can't wait for everyone to get to Redwall.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

I won't be on for a couple days. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'll be posting as soon as I'm back. (Bad timing on the start of the RP, yeah?)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Finally! I was working on this new character of mine (who's based off a warrior in a book I'm writing).

Name: Flare Redleaf
Species: Squirrel
Native Land: Mossflower
Appearance: Flare is a petite squirrel with striking, red fur. She sometimes covers her body with mud and anything else that is around for camouflage. She is physically (and emotionally) wounded from battle and experience, with one scar in particular running across her face (from under her left eye across her nose to the bottom of her right cheek).
Personality: Normally, Flare is a very optimistic and enthusiastic beast. Somehow, she has retained some childlikeness. Others find her one of two things: enjoyable to be around or strange and annoying. She is highly emotional in every way. In fact, she is prone to unusual mood swings which she tries to control.
Weapons: Sling and spear
History: Flare was born in mountains in the north, but forced to flee when a pack of vermin invaded and razed the community. She has been traveling ever since until she came across Redwall Abbey and stayed to help protect it.
Side: She fights for whatever side is righteous.
Other: N/A

The Skarzs

Accepted. (Sorry about the delay. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

The Skarzs

Cool.

There will be a time-skip relatively soon; if you have questions or suggestions, speak now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.