News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Foreign Intrusion OOC

Started by The Skarzs, May 09, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thanks for the info. I think I'm okay, though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

I haven't forgotten I'm a part of this, I'm just waiting for the right moment. Just popping in to make sure nobody thinks I vamoosed.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

No problem, Dan. We'll be making the time-skip soon, so perhaps you can join in there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Yeah, I'll post a IC post as soon as the whole travel-chase thing is wrapped up.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll be off for four weeks, so could anyone take control of my character in that period?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I'll make sure he's not completely left out of the picture.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Okee, I said we'd take the RP slower to Ash, but I didn't mean for it to die (like all my other bloody RPs). Let's see a bit of posting on everyone's part, please (including mine).

And since I'm posting here, I'd just like to say that most creatures in Mossflower either don't know about Vrungin or don't know what side he is on. Gives some more conflict, yeh?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, I'm waiting for someone to post so I don't double post...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I will probably get a post in tomorrow, but tonight I need to shower and go to sleep.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Well, looks like things are at least progressing, albeit slowly.  ;) Hi everyone! I'm using a camp computer currently, but usage is rather limited (for obvious reasons). I'll see if I can check in around the weekends, but no promises. Kinda nice to see my entrance isn't overdue yet.  ;) Have fun y'all! I'll be back!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Yay! I got to do something!  :D Any issues with the introduction? I know the post was on the rough side, but it made sense to me. Playing a maniac with an Irish accent is tough.  :P

The Skarzs

Your post was fine, Dan.

Okay, Faiy, we can discuss here if we really need to argue about where they are.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

No no no! Not argue, debate;D

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.