News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I'm looking at this, and I might join.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Hey, Corn, I know you said nothing massive like a wolf, but we talked over PMs about having Argunath in this. . . he's wolf-size. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Interesting character, Griffen. :) Welcome back! Accepted. :)

And, Skar, I'm willing to bend that rule. We did talk about it, after all. I just don't want every character but a few running around gigantic and capable killing who-knows-how-many vermin before dying.

The Skarzs

Alright. I'll see if I can get him (and the other person ;)) up later today.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oooh, goody goody! *Hops excitedly*

Delthion

Name: Degloc

Species: Wearet

Age: (Are human years equivalent to seasons?) If so; 39.

Weapon/s: Hand-and-a-Half sword, and a quiver full of Javelins which he is accustomed to throwing.

Appearance: Unkempt, brown fur, he stands head and shoulders above the rest of his horde. He has some
longer head fur which is tied into a ponytail on the top of his head and sticks straight up (not sure what to call that). And yellowish green eyes.

Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): Wears a raged brown cloak going down to his shins with a belt around the waist. He has a scabbard over his back with the Hand-and-a-Half sword and slung in the opposite direction is his quiver.

Personality: Like all vermin leaders he is cruel. But only if cruelty will get him where he needs to go, even if a hordebeast disobeys him, he will pardon him if it is in his best interests, but if there is no purpose that he sees and he wants to, he will kill without hesitating. He likes a good drink and will laugh heartily with his captains only to massacre them the next morning.

History (Optional, does not have to be twenty million words long. But it must be at LEAST one paragraph.):
Other: He is not as concerned with appearances as some of his younger captains are.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Accepted, Deli! And thank you again!

Faiyloe

Name: Elya Nyreenen Savota, Third-Dorar of The Midnighteye

Species: Weasel

Weapon/s: Twin sabers with bone hilts, and a black stone bladed ceremonial dagger with a lapis and pearl encrusted pommel.

Appearance: She has tan fur an off white underbelly and black eyes she is tall for her spices but not taller than most others.

Clothes (Kindly include where the weapons are stashed): She wears a white tunic with a blue cloth wrapped around her waist as a skirt, and over her right shoulder like a sash. she wears bracers on her wrists over the ends of her shirt sleeves allowing them to bag slightly. She wears a belt and her twin sabers are worn in a special sheath at her right hip designed to hold them both at the same time. Her dagger is in a sheath at her left hip.

Personality: She is cold and ruthless, she knows you are there before she can see you and she is faster than the blink of an eye. She is deadly, but she is also compassionate to the helpless and the innocent. There is no honer in killing the helpless.

History (Optional, does not have to be twenty million words long. But it must be at LEAST one paragraph.): She lived far across the western sea on a tropical island called Emaris. She was chosen from birth and taken from her family to join the Midnighteye at the decree of the king and to learn the shadow ways. She was trained to fight and to use her minds eye. With years of training and commitment her precision and accuracy became deadly, not only this but she had mastered the sixth sense. On her 13th season her village was ambushed She and the other Dorars where drugged and knocked out. When they awoke they where aboard a huge corsair ship. After they realized they had been captured they committed the ritual suicide but she and another called Daren, a Fourth-Dorar, where reached in time and they prevented them from killing themselves.

They locked her an Daren up in the brig binding them and chaining them to separate walls so they could not harm themselves or each other. They tried many times but they always stopped them. Finally Daren managed to drown himself when he was brought up to the deck. Now Elya was alone. Despite her power and skill she could not escape the drugs they used where to strong.

Over a season passed without her even seeing the captain. When she was finally brought to see him he treated her kindly he introduced himself as Raidon. He promised to free her if she promised not to try and kill herself. She gave her word and she was untied and given the same freedoms as one of his crew. She kept her word for a Dorar's word is stronger than a steal bind and cannot be broken. They were far out to sea so she stayed aboard the ship until she found a suitable place to leave. They stopped at an abandoned island to take on supplies. While she was onshore she contracted a disease. When she returned to the ship she started to feel sick, so sick that she hid in her chambers and would not let anyone see her.

Raidon came to see her despite her protests, he had one of the crew who knew about medicine take a look at her. He told her that she had concocted a rare sickness, he had a medicine that would keep it at bay and make the pain go away but if she stopped taking it it would come back and she would become sick again.

She was alive and well but she was virtually a slave. Raidon let her go where ever she liked but if she did not return and take the medicine she would become sick again. If she disobeyed him he would cut off her supply. She became his finely honed weapon. The most deadly creature aboard the ship and did all of his dirty work. The whole time she trained herself to become even better.

She was on that ship for 6 seasons until one day she killed the captains son in a duel. The captain cut off her medicine supply and thew her over board. She washed up on an island miserable and in pain. An old hedgehog wife found her and took her to her home where she cared for her and nursed her back to health. She explained that Elya was not sick but going through withdrawal symptoms, she had become addicted the drugs that Raidon was giving her. After a lot of time and care she recovered.

The next ship to come around was Degloc's and she joined him and got off the island. However she lied and told him that she was alone on the island, they never found the hog wife that had helped her.

Other:  If it is ok can she be a Horde Captain. She is ambidextrous      
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Yay, thank you Faiy! She's accepted! And a Horde Captain she shall be. :)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Eh it is all history. If you don't wan't to read it all just read the first and the last paragraph. That should give you the idea. You don't have to read it at all if you don't want to it is more all there so I don't forget. XD

Cornflower MM

Good strategy. :P I thought it was interesting.

rrrrr

Good writing, the history, I mean.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Faiyloe

Thanks guys, she was really fun to write.  ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on July 19, 2015, 07:42:28 PM
That's a big character sheet! :o
Never seen her whole topic on character sheets? :P