RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Quest for Justice

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 20, 2011, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Searose went down to the spring had a short cry to herself then started packing

OOC are we the only two going???????????????????
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Lord Bloodwing cawed his triumph to the air as he soared mightily. Gakraw the Seer kicked the bag containing the otterbabes.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

searose went back to camp and started picking up some stuff she needed for the trip
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer stood forward with a few other otter warriors of Reedbind. He nodded to his leader and looked to his sides. The other warriors of the holt also stood ready.

"When should we leave Shring?"
_____

Shring nodded at his warriors. Searose and Oakpaw were both very capable creatures. Shuffer was also a steady and true otter. These were tow others as well. Sisters from the holt. If they could not bring home to young ones no beast could.

"You leave now! May you bring our young ones back safe."

"And may you route evil from the lands!" Eloyna 's soft but assuring voice rang through the holt as the warriors left.
_____

"So which way should we go?" The sea otter cook asked his traveling partners.
_____

The crows had made it to the realm of UnderSky. There was a secret path into the kingdom. The bags were opened and the young otters were dumped onto the floor.

Crows paced about the three young otters. What would they do?

Mad Maudie

"Perhaps where they went!" she looked at him "Also known as west!" she said giving him a seriously dude look and then bent down and picked up her bag and started off west 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

"west it is then, but er the west is wide area of land, we need to narrow it down" he set off west and called over his shoulder "maybe well find someone along the way who knows about those scum"

Mad Maudie

"Right you are!" Searose said 'Well are you coming my sister is over there with slavers!" she started walking west without looking back.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: Whoever reserved the hare character you can now join in if you wish. It would be helpful for the hare to know something of the birds they are tracking.)

BIC:
Shuffer had been under the impression that all beasts had been inside the holt as the birds left. Nobeast would have been able to see the direction they took to fly away. He did not voice this. Perhaps Searose had somehow managed to slip out before Shring had called them to attention? It was anybeast's guess really.

"West it is I suppose." The friendly otter slung his sack of provisions over his shoulder and took his time following the others. He knew one otter that would not be partaking in the meal he had been planning on making that evening. Being rude did not go far with the head cook.
_____

Many birds gathered around the three young ones on the ground. Ekky shivered as he awoke. His head hurt and he was scared. He looked at his two little friend.

"Where we be..."

"Silence!" The shout and caw of a large bird made Ekky turn his head in surprise. A brutal looking magpie stepped forward. "You will not speak unless bid to! You are under the rule of our Master now, in the land of UnderSky!"

The small sea otter looked up noting only blackness. Torches illuminated stone walls running up into the darkness. They appeared to be in a massive underground cavern.

Redwall Musician

Suddenly a hare appeared infront of the otter gathering, "I say there lads! Have a blooming peck of scoff for a starving hare, wot?"
He turned to the first otter he saw and said, "My name's Oakblaze. Call me Blaze. I'm a Mossflower hare, and I'm blinking hungry. Its been, let me see, two flipping hours since I last ate."

OCC: He has information! Just ask him and give him food.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

Searose the otter he had talked to held him back with a strong paw
"First have you seen anything like i don't know Birds carrying of cubs i know they went west i saw them leave do you know where they are?" she said "You will tell us then you will get food.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

"Yes, I've seen some. A bunch of giant birds, all over. They almost got me. But luckily I saw them first and was able to hind. One blighter found me and came at me. I gave him the old one two and down he went, wot!" Blaze said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

"I don't care what you gave them do you know were the fortress is?"

OOC @Redwallmusician nothing against Oakblaze Searose can be a jerk
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: I'm going to post this even though there was a response while I was writing. Perhaps Oakblaze can respond to Shuffer's last question and we'll go from there?)

BIC:
Shuffer strode forward and bid Searose to drop her paw from the hare.

"Hold on a minute Searose. I know you've lost yer sister but that's no reason to strong paw this creature. He's a hare and a woodlander. That makes him a friend of our holt."

The cook rummaged through his pack and brought forth some oat scones with honey baked in. These he proffered to the hare.

"I apologize for our  hasty behavior Oakblaze. However, there is a reason behind it. We've lost some of our young ones to a pack of dark birds. We need to know where they are headed and the best way to follow them. Perhaps you can help us?"

He rummaged some more and passed over a small vegetable flan to the ravenous beast.

"Perhaps you would like to join our group and lead us in the right direction?"

"Is the one you brought down still alive?" The otter mused.

"If so, the bird could be useful for information.

BrookSkimmer