News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is going on?!

Started by Ashleg, November 18, 2015, 02:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

The page numbers have a much thinner font than usual
~Just a soft space boi~

Banya

^Yeah, that weirded me out at first.  And only Soren, Skarzs, Rain's, and James' profile pics show up for me.  I'm getting the strange text up top anywhere from one to six times on each page, and when I post, I'm sent to another page that's nothing but a white background with that text repeated.  I have to type in the forum's url to come back, and each time I do, I'm taken to a new topic.  From there I can access the rest of the forum.  I think I'm having the same problems as Rachel.  It's strange and tedious, so I'm posting as little as I can until it's back to normal.

Thanks, Matthias!

Ashleg

Ok Matthias, that's good to know!

BadgerLordFiredrake

The users whose profile pictures you can see used URLs, not image uploads, for their profile images.
baby turtle forever

Ashleg

Hahaha! Thanks for pointing that out, now I fixed mine!

Eulaliaaa!

I'm glad this is gonna get fixed soon. It's been bugging me a lot  :P (I also can't send PMs)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on November 19, 2015, 11:53:36 PM
The users whose profile pictures you can see used URLs, not image uploads, for their profile images.

I did mine by image upload, but I can't see it.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Groddil

Ashleg

Faiyloe

Quote from: Banya on November 19, 2015, 10:01:05 PM
^Yeah, that weirded me out at first.  And only Soren, Skarzs, Rain's, and James' profile pics show up for me.  I'm getting the strange text up top anywhere from one to six times on each page, and when I post, I'm sent to another page that's nothing but a white background with that text repeated.  I have to type in the forum's url to come back, and each time I do, I'm taken to a new topic.  From there I can access the rest of the forum.  I think I'm having the same problems as Rachel.  It's strange and tedious, so I'm posting as little as I can until it's back to normal.

Thanks, Matthias!

Hey I get the same problem as you but the way I fix it is to back up in my browser and it takes me back to the page I was posting from, don't try to post again because It already worked instead jump to where ever you what to go.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Quote from: Matthias720 on November 19, 2015, 07:08:16 PM
I have received word that updates are being made to the website, so we should expect things to be fixed soon. Just hang in there, and it'll all be back to normal.
No offence but this just makes me laugh kind of bitterly now. ;)

Matthias720

That's quite understandable. No worries, we'll get things sorted soon. ;)

Ashleg

Hey, it may be different but at least it's back. :D