News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

All I Want for Christmas

Started by Banya, December 10, 2015, 02:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

NathanBros

"I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want."
My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario .

Delthion

(The first letter has to start was the last letter of the last post.)

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Delthion

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Chipster of Noonvale