Thunderbird
9 (47.4%)
Pukwudgie
5 (26.3%)
I wasn't sorted because I'm not American
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Rainshadow

If you want to take the official quiz without having to make an account, someone took all the possible questions from the Pottermore sorting quiz and put them all right here.  The scoring is a bit weird, in that you can be 80% something, 60% something, 40% something, and 30% something, but it's a legitimate quiz that's really nice and easy if you don't want to have to make a Pottermore account.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, that one says I'm strongly Gryffindor, but most others I've taken say Ravenclaw
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

I say you go with Ravenclaw, then.  Join the smart side; we have cookies.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Quote from: Kitsune on March 26, 2016, 03:14:25 AM
Quote from: Banya on March 26, 2016, 01:47:07 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on March 21, 2016, 09:13:27 PM
Quote from: Kitsunére Lunaura on December 10, 2015, 03:06:12 AM
According to the sorting quiz I just took, I am a Hufflepuff as well. ^_^ I have only watched the first movie, but I like it a lot.

Well, this was proven wrong today. :P According to the official Pottermore Sorting Hat quiz, I'm a Slytherin.

You just took the quiz?  Is the original Pottermore still up somewhere?

I'm pretty sure. I made an account and everything.

Ah, got it.  So the original Pottermore is gone.  What's up is a new format with a lot of the old stuff.  I resented the fact that I couldn't log in with my old account, but when I made a new account, I could look up my original account and reclaim my house and wand without having to take the quizzes again.  However, the interactive story is gone.  It's lost its... fun.

Lord Daskar

Hufflepuff, then Slytherin.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Dotti Dillworthy

A local cheese TV ad from 2003 with trying-hard HP references (including the Wingardium Leviosa spell on cheese bits):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMEkI8mn90k&feature=youtu.be&list=PLyVEgWjtxEg5e6-pK2SNjdpJJbmbj9NNR
Nice try, Magnolia, but those costumes look more like stereotypical wizards than Hogwarts ones.

Ashleg

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on March 26, 2016, 04:35:50 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on March 26, 2016, 03:14:25 AM
Quote from: Banya on March 26, 2016, 01:47:07 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on March 21, 2016, 09:13:27 PM
Quote from: Kitsunére Lunaura on December 10, 2015, 03:06:12 AM
According to the sorting quiz I just took, I am a Hufflepuff as well. ^_^ I have only watched the first movie, but I like it a lot.

Well, this was proven wrong today. :P According to the official Pottermore Sorting Hat quiz, I'm a Slytherin.

You just took the quiz?  Is the original Pottermore still up somewhere?

I'm pretty sure. I made an account and everything.

Ah, got it.  So the original Pottermore is gone.  What's up is a new format with a lot of the old stuff.  I resented the fact that I couldn't log in with my old account, but when I made a new account, I could look up my original account and reclaim my house and wand without having to take the quizzes again.  However, the interactive story is gone.  It's lost its... fun.
Wait, I thought that they took away role played altogether?

I gotta get back on.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

@Sagetip yes, the roleplay, unfortunately, seems to be gone.  I wish there'd been some sort of warning or they hadn't taken it away altogether.

Rosie Willowwater

I'm a Hufflepuff if anyone wanted to know ;)  Does anyone else think there should be a Witch Harry Potter House Are You? Poll in this Thread?

Fatch of Southsward

I tied between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw on the quiz.

This is odd to me, as I always figured I like Gryffindor the most.

On a side note, did anyone else find Snape's memories in the last movie, to be really sad?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Ashleg

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on June 17, 2016, 02:53:58 PM
On a side note, did anyone else find Snape's memories in the last movie, to be really sad?

Snape was my favorite character, and they were extremely sad. ?_?

Banya

Poll added. :) I'm also a Hufflepuff! The new Pottermore put me in Gryffindor, so I retrieved my old Pottermore account from before the update to stay in Hufflepuff.

Snape is a wonderfully complex character. I love the story of his past with Lily. I also love the antagonistic relationship he shares with Harry and Ron throughout the books.

Leatho Shellhound

I'm Hufflepuff.... and we're winning the house cup!

Your Result: HUFFLEPUFF! 78%

62%
SLYTHERIN!

50%
GRYFFINDOR!

50%
RAVENCLAW

Hmmmmm......I guess I'm averagely average and fit into all houses. Also highfive Banya!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Banya