News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Shoutbox Feedback

Started by James Gryphon, February 07, 2016, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Was thinking about this this morning, cool to see other people share my opinions.

Corn's idea for a mod makes sense, but James is the only one who can make that kind of time work. Unless you promote a new mod, he'd have to do it. Dino if he wants that or not.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

But you'd impose Mormon laws in the shout box! We couldn't make even highly obscure Terence's to alcohol! *cries* ;)

I'd volunteer, if it weren't for school.

Wylder Treejumper

Terence must be highly obscure. I've never heard of him! ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Groddil

* Groddil raises hand

"I'm too melancholic to spam the shoutbox anymore, but I'll take care of it, if you like. 'Course, I understand if you're not exactly too trusting after... previous events.

Delthion

I would not be able to be a Mod, in all of the civil wars between Members and Mods/Admins I would still take the side of the Members. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

Hmm.... well if the majority are in favor...

One thing I do want to emphasize if we're going through with is:

I really like coming on after a day of studying and working to find a whole bunch of new posts. It's been happening a lot lately, and it makes this place a great experience for me. I can't spend much time hanging around in the shoutbox during the day - I usually just pop in at night before I go to bed... sooo....

If you guys get your shoutbox back, please don't leave me alone in the other forum sections! Tnks!  :)

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

James Gryphon

I think three months has been a fair amount of time for a trial period.

I've asked Matthias about this subject, and expect that we'll be able to reveal to you whether the shoutbox will make a comeback, or if we'll be exploring other options going forward, before too long.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 15, 2016, 05:14:37 AM

I've asked Matthias about this subject, and expect that we'll be able to reveal to you whether the shoutbox will make a comeback, or if we'll be exploring other options going forward, before too long.

Awesome!  :)

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 15, 2016, 05:14:37 AM

How long is too long?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

James Gryphon

It'll happen either when Matthias has time or I don't feel like death warmed over.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Stop the forum, I want to get off.

Hopefully it all returns to normal. I was hoping we didn't have another DEFCON 5 on our hands.

James Gryphon

That'd be DEFCON 1. DEFCON 5 is peace and normality. ;)

Everything seems to be working fine now, though?
« Subject to editing »