News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Tweaks & Changes (2/9/2016)

Started by James Gryphon, February 10, 2016, 04:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I've made a few mostly minor changes to the forum lately, and thought it'd be a good idea to list them here.

* The Season Namer group now has its own custom stars.
* The post count-based groups have been changed to be more Redwall-ish. They're a very pared down version of the much more extensive list we have on the real forum. I hope to get all of the list in later.
* There's now an extra notice that automatically comes up on the screen when you're online and get a PM.
* You can now @mention members. Type in the user's full screen name, with the @ before it, and there will be an automatic link to their profile in your post, plus they'll get a notification. This does not work with nicknames (@James Gryphon works; @James doesn't, and would mention a completely different member if someone registered as "James").
* Current Activity has been added to users' profiles

I have a few more changes in mind that I'd like to begin working on in the near future. As always, we welcome any suggestions or comments on the forum.
« Subject to editing »