News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Skyblade

@James Gryphon

I know I've sent you a couple "thank you" PMs, but they still haven't fully captured my appreciation (or at least, the level I should feel ;)). You've done a lot for me over the years, and I just don't know how to give you back what you've given me. My words fall lamely onto the screen, but I hope they send the message across: what you've done has mattered. It's appreciated and valued. Thank you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

@Eulalia:

You are one of the nicest people on the forums and the kind of friend one wishes for. Seriously, I can't even count how many times you have made me laugh out loud or were there for me when I needed someone to talk to. You simply rock, mate.

Also, your writing is amazing and I have learned a lot from it (to the point of seeing actually improvement on my style after reading what you have to offer... and I can't thank you enough for that).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Luftwaffles

@Skyblade:

Because blessings are to be appreciated ;)

Seriously, Sky, you are the member who made me want to stick around on the old forum and even work to bring it back. You are amazing in each and every way possible :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Groddil

Mod: Double-Posting is prohibited under the Forum Rules. Please do not do it again.

@Sierra, for being such a nice guy in general.

Luftwaffles

@Jukka the Sling:

For the quantity and quality of your post, for being such a nice person and for being just as passionate as I'm about the stuff you like (but don't you dare challenging me, lady ;D).

Jukka the Sling

Aww, thank you so much, Sierra!  *hugs*  It was nice to see this when I logged in. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

*Hugs* I'm glad I was able to make you smile... by the means of telling nothing but the truth :)

Luftwaffles

@Everyone: for being so awesome (except @Meadow, you are just really amazing. Shame on you ;D).

MeadowR

I still think amazing is the better word -- so I'll settle with that.  ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Meadow on March 26, 2017, 02:22:06 PM
I still think amazing is the better word -- so I'll settle with that.  ;D

SHAME! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

@Andy:

For coming on here and sticking around throughout or craziness. You seem like a great guy and I hope to get to know you better

Andy

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on April 01, 2017, 09:37:25 PM
@Andy:

For coming on here and sticking around throughout or craziness. You seem like a great guy and I hope to get to know you better
Thanks, I like the atmosphere hereā€”don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I keep meaning to post more in some of the other threads I haven't popped into much or any yet, just rarely get around to it. Maybe if I do y'all can start getting to know me better. x)
Only actions can speak the truth.

Luftwaffles

@Ungatt Trunn: Because debating with you is nothing short of a pleasure. You deliver your opinions purely and passionately but aren't deaf to other people's inputs, which makes talking about even the most controversial of topics with you a true learning experience. And one can totally walk away wiser from the experience.

Skyblade

@TheTaleOfSierra

You've done a lot for me. I hope you remember the compliments I've told you, because at this point, if I went on I would just be repeating myself ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!