News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on April 18, 2017, 05:35:10 PM
@TheTaleOfSierra

You've done a lot for me. I hope you remember the compliments I've told you, because at this point, if I went on I would just be repeating myself ;)

*EPIC HUGS*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lutra

@TheTaleOfSierra is simply an awesome guy.  Good thing he came around to RAF and FH. :D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Lutra on April 18, 2017, 06:29:17 PM
@TheTaleOfSierra is simply an awesome guy.  Good thing he came around to RAF and FH. :D

Aww, thanks man. Right back at you!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Luftwaffles

@Matthias720: Because he hasn't fired me despite having plenty of justified opportunities to do so :D

And also because of all the hard work you have put to keep this place afloat. I don't think many people know about all the stuff you have done, but lemme tell you all that it was a ton... and we are all still enjoying the results of said work.

Matthias720

Thanks, man. I'm just trying to do my part to keep this place running smoothly. ;)

Rosie Willowwater

@Skyblade: For being the nicest and most awe-inspiring person I know. (Except Sierra (No, he didn't force me the say that why would you suggest such a thing? ;D)) Your positive attitude and thoughtfulness will be greatly missed. Thank you for brightening up my time here. *Hugs Sky*

Rosie Willowwater

I wanted to appreciate not one person, but everyone. I love all of you and I am glad to call you guys my friends. I know there has been some tension between us all recently but I hope we can push past that and remember how great it is to know each other.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for existing in my life. 

Luftwaffles

@James Gryphon: I could write a whole book as to why, but I would still fall short. Thank you for all the coding, all the careful planning, all the tedious merging procedures you put into motion and, more importantly, thank you for being such a player. We literally wouldn't be here if it weren't for your efforts.

Thanks, mate :)

Lady Ashenwyte

@James Gryphon 

You're a great guy, a good friend, a smart person, and an awesome mod with a great sense of humour. Thank you for your dedication to the forums and for all the effort you put into it's return and it's moderation.  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

@Gonff the Mousethief :

You are not only smartest and bravest person I know, but an amazing friend. You have no idea how glad I am Del shipped us together. I don't know how different my life would be without knowing such an amazing person *Hugs Gonff*

Delthion

@Jasper

Match?!

Gonff you're pretty awesome. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 13, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
@Skyblade: For being the nicest and most awe-inspiring person I know. (Except Sierra (No, he didn't force me the say that why would you suggest such a thing? ;D)) Your positive attitude and thoughtfulness will be greatly missed. Thank you for brightening up my time here. *Hugs Sky*

Thank you; those words mean a lot :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Skye! :D  Didn't expect to see ya!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Brighty! It's great to see you again :)

Cornflower MM

Hey can we all just take a moment to appreciate @Delthion? 'Cause like he's one of very few reasons keeping me here. Del, honey, you never cease to amaze me. You have awesome jokes at just the right moment, and you always appear to be so happy and cheerful. (Big contrast to the rest of us, haha) You're a breath of fresh air, buddy. Love ya. (As a friend.) You're just awesome and amazing and wonderful. I'm still sorry for the mole thing.