News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Nice getting to know you Con! Hope you stick around!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Skyblade

Conrad, even though you barely knew me, you encouraged me and helped me out when I was sad. That's not easy to do, and I appreciate it :)

Also, you seem like a nice and cool guy. I hope you stick around, and I'd love to get to know you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Both Rock and Conrad are capital! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Del! You're alive!

Let's see. Who's day do you think it is now? Do you need a reminder again today?

Tam and Martin

CORNFLOWERS DAY!!!!!!!

Well, let me try to say it all without making a speech, cuz it could get long if I said everything  ;).

Cornflower, You are an awesome member of this forum. Of everyone who has come, and gone, and is still here, you are probably one of the best people i know. You are so kind to everyone here, and you keep checking on people and making sure they are alright and fine and you are just all around kind to everyone. You have a sense of humor, but you are also serious when you need to be, you are my fellow RR and I REALLY Hope you stay for a long long time here. I'm not good with words, it just kind of came out so don't judge me please anyone :P

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Corny, as Tam said, you do your best to be kind and encouraging to everyone.  Thank you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

I can't say it better than Tam :) Thanks for being here, Corn!

Skyblade

@Cornflower MM:

You are kind and care about other people. From my perspective, you are one of the kindest and best members of the forum. I notice and appreciate what you do. You give positive feedback on other people's creative works. In fact, you do more than that. You constantly try to help the other members - no matter who they are (Plus, even if you are also going through a hard time). As I do the same things you do, I know it isn't easy.

So, thank you. For everything.

Life is tough for everyone. My heart aches for you, Corny. Stand in the rain.

And remember: I wouldn't say it, Corny, if I didn't think it was true.

Groddil

Well, we might not have gotten off to the best start, but I feel like I've gotten a lot closer to you since the whole Loamhedge fiasco started. You're a nice person, Corny.

Delthion

You are a very nice...insane...frying-pan wielding, homicidal squirrel! ;D

I started this but now I just let other people post, it's easier that way. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Danflorreguba! Wish you were more active, dude; you're a cool guy and the RP board needs more quality activity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on March 02, 2016, 09:44:46 PM
Danflorreguba! Wish you were more active, dude; you're a cool guy and the RP board needs more quality activity.

I agree with Skarz. You seem nice except for that part where you hugged me to escape Corny's wrath. :P

Skyblade

Darkenmal, I hope you come here more often. Also, you seem like a good writer!

Jukka the Sling

Dan and Darkenmal, you've both contributed to the forum in different ways.  Thank you!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien