Sunbloom

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 24, 2016, 12:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Arke Balak, wolf king from the east, has emerged as the most powerful petty king in Southern Mossflower. His warriors are unstoppable, and all who oppose those who bear his seal lie dead. However, an obstacle has come into his path, the small town of Sunbloom. It stands defiant, a bastion to those who oppose Arke. The defenders are few, however, and even now the massive horde of the Wolf King approaches. There is one last hope for Sunbloom, as a small group of warriors from Redwall arrive to reinforce the town. There will be war.     

Citadel Guard
The soldiers of the Citadel have always been few, numbering 500 at most. They are well armed, but their numbers have reduced to 150 due to battles, and a lack of recruits. They will give their life to protect the Citadel. The Citadel guard are now led by three captains who lead 50 men each. OOC: The guard tend to be well armoured, and have access to a wide range of weaponry. Do be aware they are defense oriented though, so many of them will be heavily armoured and have a shield. Many, though, not all.   
[close]

Horde of Arke
The warriors of Arke are diverse, mercenaries of all species and from all areas of Mossflower and the lands beyond. They are bloodthirsty, and their commanders even more so, as they seek to gain glory and recognition by the Wolf King. There are many companies in the horde, led by captains under Arke's direct command.OOC: Have fun choosing the weapons for your characters. The weapons tend to be not in very good condition though, so keep that in mind.   
[close]

Character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Personality traits:
Allegiance:  (Citadel Guard or Arke's troops)
Appearance:
Weapons: (Note, only soldiers can have swords and spears. Citizens have daggers, or on occasion, a club)
Other:
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Name: Agrim Narval
Race: Dormouse
Personality traits: Agrim is old and getting weaker. While he still has command of his mind enough to formulate strategies, he is deathly afraid of actually having to go into battle. He acts as a father figure to the Citadel Guards.
Allegiance:  (Citadel Guard or Arke's troops) Citadel Guard Captain
Appearance: Agrim is old and grizzled, missing one ear, one eye, and with a long gash down his face. He has light brown fur and wears heavy ceremonial armor. 
Weapons: (Note, only soldiers can have swords and spears. Citizens have daggers, or on occasion, a club) An engraved scimitar and a parrying dagger.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lord Daskar

I plan on making a character for this, Ash.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Lord Daskar

Mine.
Name: Alegdar Fuego.
Race: Rat.
Personality traits: Power hungry, ambitious, cruel, unfriendly.
Allegiance: Arke soldier.
Appearance: Short, thin, grey, tail cut short in a battle.
Weapons: (Note, only soldiers can have swords and spears. Citizens have daggers, or on occasion, a club) Old lumberjack's axe, knife.
Other: N/A
[close]

Cheerful

Lady Ashenwyte

Cornflower MM

Cool, but maybe next time, Ash. :) Have fun y'all, and good luck!

Lady Ashenwyte

Anybody else wanting to join? I would like to start if seven people make characters.

Lord Daskar

I can make another one if needed, Ash.

Cheerful

LT Sandpaw

I'll join, what kind of character do you need to fill your ranks?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Feles

I'll join, though could I fill a role of someone like Farran the Poisoner is Salamadastron. (Merely a request, i don't mind being a horde member)
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 07, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

I'll join, what kind of character do you need to fill your ranks?

Citadel Guard, but having two characters is recommended.

Quote from: Inquisitor on March 12, 2016, 02:34:40 AM
I'll join, though could I fill a role of someone like Farran the Poisoner is Salamadastron. (Merely a request, i don't mind being a horde member)

Sure!

Dotti Dillworthy

Here's mine!

Spoiler
Name: Jehoiachin "Achin" Oakfeather
Race: Squirrel
Personality traits: He's an adventurous and also marauderous type of a young squirrel. Though naive for his age, he is ready to fight for revenge of his fallen family.
Allegiance: Arke's soldier
Appearance: Reddish-brown fur with creamy white muzzle, grey tunic with a shade of green, a single oak leaf crowned on the top of his head to signify his last name Oakfeather
Weapons: Sling
Other: N/A
[close]

Feles

My character:
Spoiler
Name: Dervish
Race: Stoat
Personality traits: He thoroughly enjoys watching the effects of poisons on other beasts, but generally keeps to himself.
Allegiance: Arke's horde
Appearance: He has dark grey fur, and a light grey tunic with leather straps with several poison vials on them as well a dark grey cloak
Weapons: bow, two stilettos and poisons
Other: He constantly develops new poisons and sometimes kidnaps horde members to test the poisons
[close]
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Lady Ashenwyte

Accepted! The RP starts tomorrow, but Sign-ups are open until a certain point in the RP.