News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Location of the Person Above You

Started by Delthion, March 14, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Home is a lovely place, isn't it? A refuge.

Skyblade

Okay.

Quote from: Søren on May 08, 2016, 06:03:56 AM
Who said it's a quote? ;)

Even if it's from yourself, it's still a quote.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Confidential? Really? Look out your bedroom window. (I'm the person in the dark cloak staring back at you.) ;D
Freddy

Dotti Dillworthy

Not sure? You must be lost and confused after you have apparated to some strange place.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

*Sarcasm* That's a really interesting life you lead isn't it? *Sarcasm*. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

* Søren knows Del doesn't live in that nebula, but actually in a state that he knows the name of

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Not really a location but so what. ;D

Soren, I think almost everyone knows that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

I'm afraid the conditions aren't to supportive of life there, Del. :P

Søren

Apparently, that's where the activity in this thread went...

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dotti Dillworthy

The Scottish Highlands are your temporary place of apparition, I say.

Aimless Gallivanter

i dont know where that is even how to pronounce it. Where would you put the emphasis?
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

*Goes around the house checking all the corners* Are you sure?