News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

One of the best shows ever. RIP, Peter.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

The old picture of two blokes that I always thought was a space shuttle due to how weirdly stretched it is.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

A false representation of Luthien Tinuviel.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

how dare u

A guy fencing what appears at first glance to be a metal robot.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Hoody guy staring at his chest.

MeadowR

The Fat Controller! With some text at the bottom that I can't read but can roughly gather what it would be saying. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

What a splendid Viking dragon-head you made!

Rosie Willowwater

I don't even know what's happening there :P

MeadowR

Innocent-looking horned girl thing. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.