News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

Swung on Baked potato, enraged that her moment was ruined. In response, he...
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Told her to always eat what's on her plate. She responded by...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

... singing "Old McDonald Had a Farm" while being abducted by random aliens...
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Who carved up Baked Potato, and then fed the pieces to a nearby Rancor, who...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

...Snarled and gnawed the pieces into dust, then layed down on the floor and...
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Fell through a crack in the fabric of reality into a universe where...

Ripred the Gnawer

... chickens replaced humans and...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Conquered most of space and blew up several suns, which...

Ripred the Gnawer

...while being destroyed, blew up an Infinity Stone and displaced time and space, which caused...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Doctor to appear and save the day, when suddenly five Daleks...