Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Ooh yes, plenty of times! ;D

TPBM has seen Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Nah.

TPBM is about to eat dinner.
Freddy

Andy

Nope. It's nearly midnight.

TPBM has pets.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

Yeah--a young dog and an old cat. :P

TPBM has read the entirety of Redwall books, including the Graphic Novel and such?

Perifaen

No, sadly.

TPBM enjoys milk with fresh cookies.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Ashleg

SEPARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The day they touch is a sad day for us all!

TPBM has or had a pet that is older than them.

Perifaen

My family had a cat when I was a baby so kinda yes I suppose. XD

TPBM Would rather be under fuzzy blankets being cozy than outside.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Jukka the Sling

True.

TPBM is currently stressing out about something that's lame and stupid in the scheme of things but still pathetically important to them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Fie upon thee, college. From far afield came I to obtain lore of greatest import, and yet how often thou insisteth that my occupation be burdened with things of but little worth!

TPBM has had graham-cracker flavored ice cream.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Nah, bruh.

TPBM wears glasses.
Freddy

Ashleg

*Librarian voice* Yes.

TPBM has played a Super Smash Bros. game.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, Ah zink zae.

Ze perzon bela' me agreez zat ze final Ztar Varz movie (Return O' Ze Jeedai) vaz better viz Sebastian Shaw at ze end zcene playin' Anakin Skywalker inztead o' zat idiot from ze zecond und zird moviez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

False.  I saw the original ending online, and I couldn't stand how Sebastian Shaw looked.  He's way too old for someone who's only supposed to be 45, and he looks absolutely nothing like prequel Anakin.  (Plus, I really like the music they added on the newer version.)

TPBM wears jeans every day.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien