What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

After I get a few opinions on this.

Quote from: Skyblade on June 01, 2016, 07:34:51 PM
Also, how does it sound to have the characters appear in one of three places?

1. Near Redwall
2. A deeper part of Mossflower Woods (will unite with Group 1 not too far into the RP)
3. Salamandastron

With groups 1+2 and 3 uniting sometime during the RP, probably closer to the end.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Would those be three different RP topics?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: Skarzs on June 03, 2016, 10:46:23 PM
Would those be three different RP topics?

No, if anything, 1 and 2 would be one topic and 3 would be another. Do you think we could try doing all the sections in one topic, or would it be confusing? (Personally, I think it would be fine).

The Skarzs

Well, I say that we do the two topics, and if it seems too confusing, they can be merged.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Tired laugh* Lookee who forgot.

@Skyblade: My charrie is done. Two topics sounds okay, but won't that get confusing when the groups meet up? *After some thinking* What if we had one topic, and you had to post in bold what group you were in at the top? Like,

QuoteGroup 1/2

Corn walks through the forest listening to everyone else's chatter and letting her mind wander blah blah blah you get the point

Stupid idea?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

There was one RP in Redwall that had two different topics, then created a new one when they met up. It would require a bit of communication, but it'd work.

Skyblade

Okay, I like Corn's idea. One topic, but state which group you're in.

The Skarzs

Instead of stating it on every post, perhaps we can just state it when we make our first post?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

Oh, I already accepted you. But yes.