News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall: The Warrior Reborn thread

Started by LordTBT, May 26, 2016, 05:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Echoes the style of Telltale, in terms of the scenery. Can't wait to find out more, I'm very excited.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Didn't Brian not want there to be an official video game?

Unless this is just someone's hobby, then who'm I kidding. :P
Looks cool, anyway.

LordTBT

Quote from: Ashleg on May 26, 2016, 04:00:03 PM
Didn't Brian not want there to be an official video game?

Unless this is just someone's hobby, then who'm I kidding. :P
Looks cool, anyway.

This is an officially licensed Redwall video game, not a hobby.

Originally, Brian Jacques was against a video game. But he changed his mind later in life (the exact details on that are yet to be revealed).

Ashleg

Oh, interesting.

If you can choose your character's species and customize it it will be especially fun.

LordTBT

Captain Tammo

I always love hearing about the progress Soma is making. I cannot wait to see this completed!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Captain Tammo

The rat design looks awesome! Thanks for the update! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior