News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Eternal Storm (Sign-Up and OOC)

Started by Unimaginative, May 26, 2016, 11:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I keep on meaning to write up a sheet. I should get to that.

The Skarzs

This first character is someone I thought up, someone who might be able to add some more conflict into the story.

Name: Sulvatten

Species: Wildcat

Personality: If serious was a person, Sulvatten would be him. He does everything with intense purpose and unrelenting stubbornness. If he has a mission, the wildcat will complete it, period. Even on his own, Sulvatten will never cease to keep himself directly on course, be it about his meals to the path he walks.

Appearance: Though he is not as young as he once was, Sulvatten's body is hardened to the elements and all manner of physical strain, and he is just as strong and agile as he was a decade prior. He has the usual wildcat markings, though they are a little darker in tone, and the fur is peppered with scars from his hard life, one in particular being one that starts from under his left, heavy-browed, yellow eye, and ends at the corner of his jaw. His clothes consist of a dark green tunic and a brown leather jerkin, as well as a pair of black pantaloons and a cloak the same color of his tunic.

Weapons: Longsword, bow, and dagger.

Other: Sulvatten came from the North, the hard, dangerous land that the southerners do not venture into. Now he has come south, and found the land in the storm that has ravaged the land, its effects not reaching to the northern lands, and if is has, it has done very little to harm it. Now the wildcat has heard tale of a talisman that might stop the eternal storm, and is desirous that it become his, to use for his own purposes, and he seeks his own path to the artifact.

Name: Bolstan Rudderpaw

Species: Otter

Personality: Cheerful and kind, Bolstan is willing to greet most anyone with a smile, and takes things less seriously than he probably should, sometimes. He loves to joke and poke fun, especially at his friends, who he is undyingly loyal to, like his new friend Taymoor.

Reason for volunteering: Where his friends go, Bolstan shall go. Whether or not he really wants to face the storm outside the safety of Redwall doesn't matter; the otter will bravely put up with whatever happens. When the venture to find the artifact was put forward, Bolstan was already considering volunteering when Taymoor stepped up, and it reenforced his resolve.

Appearance: Bolstan isn't a particularly intimidating creature, being of average height for an otter and not of great strength, but he's lithe and sinewy, and was the champion of the summer competitions for many summers. The otter is missing an ear from when he fell off the wall top into a tree, but it has long since healed. He has light brown eyes and an ever-present smile. For clothes, Bolstan wears a pair of gray pantaloons and a long-sleeved white tunic, belted at his waist with a thin braided pike-skin belt, a gift from his father. He was also given a good, oiled poncho/jacket against the weather.

Weapons: A regular otter weapon: the double-tipped ash javelin. Bolstan's, however, has two iron ends instead of the regular hardened wood.

Other: His nickname is "Bowls", a somewhat self-given nomen, since he liked how easy Bowls was to say compared to "Bolstan". He has never killed or fought anybeast before, except when his father would train him in the use of the javelin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Alright, they're both accepted. Thanks for creating Sulvatten, the roleplay should become better now.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Could my character stalk the group from a distance?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

He'd be an interesting fellow to come into contact with. Even Sulvatten would have an interesting time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Yeah, that's fine.

He's accepted. I'll start the roleplay tomorrow, I'm about to eat and then I'm just gonna sleep for 12 hours. At least.

The Skarzs

Sweet. Can't wait.

Quick question, will the travelers actually know where they need to go?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

@Skarzs In the plot it mentions the Abbot discovered a letter that details the location of the "object", so I guess they'll have a general idea of where it is.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

I'm going to wait for a little bit before I start posting in the RP. My character will come along whenever. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rosie Willowwater

Is this roleplay still open for sign-ups?

Unimaginative

It is, though you will have to join the crew later on in the adventure.