News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Shoutbox topic

Started by Hickory, June 14, 2016, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I am trying to get one going. Talking to Matthias about it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Still in process, man. Patience.

The Skarzs

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I want to begin.  ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

What kind of tourney/contest is it? Writing? Drawing? RPing?

The Skarzs

Writing and drawing is what I would aim for.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Matthias, pls.

Why is it that when I post in an RP I stop it dead in its tracks? XD XP ;~;
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Anyone interested in a mystery RP set in Redwall? I just want people's thoughts on it right now. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Depends. Are we trying to find clues to a crime/murder/disappearance/something else in the medieval Redwall setting? Because that I might like.
If the GM would direct people through PMs as to what clues their characters find that could probably work out well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.