Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: If Eul does not kill you, you will survive - my explanation would be sheer rage over Delthion's death kept you going. The doctor would fix you up. You would be badly injured, but you would live. I'm not killing you both off. No way Jose.

Delthion argued better and acted better as of late. Axel stood up for him. Also I felt like Jason was the one who really did make the decision to hand over Mark. And in Stone's eyes Delthion is just a kid and you're the mastermind. Hopefully this explains the decisions here.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

Grunting Antonio stood up, looking Stone in the eye. "I'll think about it," He muttered folding his hands behind his back. The past two years had left a sore spot in Antonio's conscious, a fracture in his soul. He was used to brutality on almost every level, and death seemed like an everyday thing. His previous career as a doctor left him used to blood and terrible injuries. But even he averted his eyes as the Knights assaulted Jason, releasing a whistle of disgust.
"If you're going to kill a man, finish him with dignity." He muttered to Kyle, but mostly to himself. Antonio's gaze hardening as the man Axel delivered the finial blow leaving Jason bleeding on the ground. Stone's declaration made Antonio visibly flinch. The familiarity of the situation hit him like a blow of the axe. Last time their foe had been left bleeding on the ground, Eul had left him to suffer and Antonio had had to finish the job. Last time she had been incapable, and that was with Byurn, and this time he couldn't intervene if Eul made the wrong choice.

Walking up behind Eul he laid a hand on her shoulder, whispering so only she could hear. "Can you kill him Eul? With one swing?" Two separate questions almost. "You know what I would do, he will hold a grudge for the rest of his life if you leave him to suffer. You will be safer, all of these people will be safer." Drawing his knife Antonio offered it, holding the blade so Eul could take the handle. "In case you don't want to use that axe, I know you're more familiar with a blade. Just make sure to push his head down when you make the cut, don't pull his head back. He'll die faster, with less pain."

OOC: I kinda feel bad for Grodds, his character was one of the best. The fact that he was bad made him good, if that makes any sense. Oh well, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Eul gave a nod, glancing around. She wanted him dead, he was a danger to her group. She slowly set down the heavy axe, reaching back and pulling out her machete. "When this is over, there's something I need to tell you and Kyle," she whispered back to Antonio.

Eul looked down at Jason. It seemed like the life she had before, in the real world, was just a dream. That happy, funny, caring girl that wanted to make the world a better place was dead. She was a survivor now, haunted by nightmares and regret. What had this world done to them? She lifted the machete up, giving Jason a small nod before bringing the weapon down and burying it into his skull.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on October 04, 2016, 01:38:02 PM
OOC: If Eul does not kill you, you will survive - my explanation would be sheer rage over Delthion's death kept you going. The doctor would fix you up. You would be badly injured, but you would live. I'm not killing you both off. No way Jose.

Delthion argued better and acted better as of late. Axel stood up for him. Also I felt like Jason was the one who really did make the decision to hand over Mark. And in Stone's eyes Delthion is just a kid and you're the mastermind. Hopefully this explains the decisions here.

OOC: Even though I was the one with all of the murderous plans in the beginning... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

As the townspeople dispersed, Stone and Axel approached those who remained. Jason's body was dragged away by two men towards a graveyard.

"It is time for some of you to leave" - said Stone matter of factually. "Those of you who have been offered a place among us, it is time to decide who you wish to stay with."

He turned to Delthion and Kyle alone: "Good luck my friends. We bear you no ill will. I hope this mess gets sorted out some day. I'm sure you will still be around when that happens. Safe passage and good fortune to you. We will supply you well for your journey, whatever the destination may be."
""

Eulaliaaa!

"I don't know if it's a good idea for us to split up," Eul said, glancing at Antonio to see what he was thinking, then she hesitated. "What medical supplies do you have?... and weapons?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Other people...??  ;D

BIC:

Stone shrugged - "It is your choice. We have food, weapons, a tank. Not sure what else you'd be looking for. Meds I suppose? You don't look so well, by the way. You're very pale. When's the last time you slept or ate?"

Eulaliaaa!

"Maybe I should see a doctor. I might be getting sick," Eul admitted. "Food and water wouldn't hurt, either." She glanced at Kyle and Antonio. "Antonio, are you staying or going? I don't want the group to split up, if you ask me. It's up to you."

LT Sandpaw

"I..." Antonio considered everything that had happened to them ever since he had met these two friends. They had been through a lot together, and he trusted them with his life as he hopped they trusted him. Eul with her machete and heart, and Kyle with his courage and determination. But he also remembered Stone's words, and the cure they had lost two years before.
"I will understand if you want to stay with Kyle, Eul, he'll need your help out there." Antonio said, interweaving his fingers as he smiled. Exhaustion weighed on his shoulders as he shook his head, forcing himself to continue. "But whether you stay or go, I need to continue my work I started years ago with the C.D.C. We know its possible, or at least theoretical to create a vaccine, and maybe even a cure now. I can do that with these people, the Knights can protect me and provide me with resources we three could never access alone. And I should... Should at least try." Antonio shrugged, a part of him wanted to take back his words and stay with his friends, but he knew what he had to do. He held out his hand to shake Kyle's, knowing this would be goodbye, for now.
"Good luck, if you ever need me Kyle, I'll be ready... Eul, are you going with Kyle?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Eul took a second to think, now knowing where her friends stood. She held her hand out to Kyle. "It's been an honor. But I'm afraid my best chance of survival is being here. Maybe I can help Antonio with the cure. Who knows how long we have left to live, any of us. I'm sorry, and I wish you the best of luck."

Eulaliaaa!

Sooooo, this has been dead for quite a while. I don't know if anybody is up for it, but maybe we could start a new one?

Feles

Yes. By all means yes. (even though I wasn't in this one)
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

Alright, then. I could start another thread and host the next game if enough people are interested, I guess.

Feles

Should we mention everyone in the original, I don't think many of them check forum games all that often.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

Sure, I'll go ahead and mention them. It doesn't seem like anyone is interested, though.

@Sagetip
@Delthion
@Gonff the Mousethief
@LT Sandpaw
@Groddil
@Søren
@James Gryphon

Hey, I'm gonna be hosting another game if anyone is interested, would you guys like to play?