News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

"Yay! St'awbee pie an' corjul an' pasties an'...an'...Why don' we jus' 'ave all of it?!?!"
The little fox was waving his slingshot around wildly; thankfully, it was unloaded.
"'Ang on...Wot if da bwothers an' sisters finds us? Wot if dey tells da h'Abbot? We 'as ta be quieter an' a mouse. An' if I sees any bigbeasts, I'll shoot 'em wif me slingerstinger!"

Amarith Waterspring

"HurryHurryHurry! I wanna St'aberry pie too, but the meanie sisters won' let us, If they catch us! We gotta go now, sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh. We go inte the kitchen and hide in there until no one is left an den we take as much st'awberry pie as we can! We need a sec'et hideout!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

"Im'a quietener mouse. The quietenerest."
She hopped up and down in excitement. "Sec'et 'ideout! Sec'et 'ideout! I knowuva good 'un, Ami, a real good 'un! Unner da table!"
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Groddy slipped through the open door, slingshot raised.
"Ooh, I knows a sec'et 'ideout. We can hide in da bawwels in da cella!"

Rosie Willowwater

Ro heard the commotion and rolled over, fell onto the floor and ran over to the the other dibbuns and shouted "Sec'et 'ideout! Sec'et 'ideout!"

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli whirled to face her, tiny claw to her mouth like she'd seen the sisters do. "SSSHHHHHHHHHHH Ro! We gots ta be quiet or da siters'll catch us!"
im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

"SHHHHHHHHHHH! We gotta be quiet! Da Bare'ls'll work! They never look for us dere! Cume on! Quick Quick Quick!!!! We gotta go! Now! No more a'dis waiting awound! Go!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Groddil

Groddy waved his slingshot at Ro.
"Shaddup! Got ta be silenced! We find da vittles an' hide in da bawwels. 'Urry up!"
The little fox crept onto the top step.

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli noticed didn't like her idea getting rejected. She pouted. "Why we gotta go ta da baralies? Da cellars're dark. Da H'Abbot says notta go down dere." She padded softly up to stand next to Groddy at the top step. She stared down the steep stairs, her voice a husky whisper. "We're gorna get alla way down dese ourselfs?" She sucked on the tip of her tail nervously.
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Ro ran to the stairs of the cellar and down to the barrels, looking around to see if anyone was there, " 'da coats's clear!" she whispered and climbed into a barrel 

Groddil

"Zack'ly! Da h'Abbot won't look fer us down dere, 'cause 'ee won't fink us'n's diso...disbii...dinna lissen ta him! Let's go!"
The little fox tucked his slingshot back into his clothing and slowly started to descend the steps. He got down three, before tripping and landing two further steps down.
"Owwww...I's not 'urted."
Shaking himself off, Groddy continued to inch down the stairs.

OOC: cum is a different pronounciation of come.
@Rose: That was quick.

Aimless Gallivanter

"The H'Abbot'll be h'angrered if'n he finds us in da cellars." Galli sat down and scooted herself down the steps, occassionally slipping bump bump bump! down a few.
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

"You 'kay Groddy?" Ro said as she climbed out of the barrel, "You looks 'urted"

Groddil

"M'kay."
He turned to Galli.
"Well den, we won' let da h'Abbot find us! 'Ere, some of ya stay in da bawwel, an' somebeast 'elp me ta carry da vittles!"

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli finally bump bump bumped! herself all the way down the stairs. "I wanna carry da vittles Groddy!"
im gay!!!!!!