News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Ami heard both the shellhound and the dibbuns talking and whimpering. She quickly snuck back behind the closest barrel, and tried to gesture to the other dibbuns to stay as silent as possible. If they messed this up, everyone would be caught.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

James Gryphon

(Think I wouldn't mind popping in. Do I have to play as a badger? I have my own idea for a portrayal.)
« Subject to editing »

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: What do you have in mind? It should be fine, and you can also be an Abbot, but only one person can be an Abbot/Abbess.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

James Gryphon

(I'd be an owl of some presumed but undefined level of importance.)
« Subject to editing »

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: Yeah that is fine, as long as you aren't savage (these are dibbuns after all)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ro held her breath and tried not to move so she could be as quiet as she could.

James Gryphon

James, the resident Abbey owl and a long-time friend of the Abbot Matthias, swaggered self-importantly to the top of the cellar steps. After adjusting his pair of spectacles, he squinted into the darkness below and called out, "Leatho, are you down here?"
« Subject to editing »

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch heard the voice of a second abbey elder. With a squeak of panic, he sunk deeper behind the crate.

He looked around for an escape route, and saw the door to the cellarhog's room - deep snores were coming from in there.

"I'bet dey won't check b'hind a sleepy'beast!" He whispered, and scurried inside to hide behind the sleeping hog.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Rosie Willowwater

Ro looked around and followed Fatch into the cellarhog's room, "Is it safe?" she whispered to Fatch.

Fatch of Southsward

"S'long as we don't wake the cellyhog!" Fatch whispered back.

"If'n the bigbeasts come in here, we shud make a run fer it!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Could I be a visiting adult badger?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: Sure, remember once you pick catcher then you can't be a dibbun later.  :)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

"Okay lets be weely quiet" Ro whispered, listening for the 'bigbeasts' If they came close.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Groddil

Having completely gorged himself, Groddy crawled out from the cupboard. Feeling like causing mischief, he unwound his sling and crept towards the stairs. The dibbun nearly burst out giggling when he saw James standing at the top of the stairs. The little fox grinned evilly, whirling a stone from his sling towards the owl. As soon as he had fired the missile, Groddy shot off back towards his cupboard.