A New Beginning - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 06, 2016, 05:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Alright, I am going to take over Zurakh so that we can get this RP back on track. I'll probably kill him off so that I can keep my promise to Groddil, and so that we can get to Redwall a little more quickly.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Sorry for the triple post, I just need people to see this.

I've thought of what can happen with Midgo, Zurakh, after losing several vermin, is camped, Midgo is a member of Zurakh's personal bodyguard. After a few things happen, which will be worked out by the RP, Midgo assassinates Zurakh and takes over his place as warlord.

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2016, 11:08:11 PM

I've thought of what can happen with Midgo, Zurakh, after losing several vermin, is camped, Midgo is a member of Zurakh's personal bodyguard. After a few things happen, which will be worked out by the RP, Midgo assassinates Zurakh and takes over his place as warlord.

I support this.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2016, 11:08:11 PM

I'd like my character to die differently. What if Midgo tricks Zurakh into following him?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

A badger following a weasel? That doesn't make much sense. What was the other way that you thought of?

Delthion

Alright guys, continue the march to Redwall, it's probably just before sunset now, so start getting your shelter set up. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I'm not exactly sure what the people staying at the original camp should do, also who is still at the original camp?

Delthion

I am actually the only one still at the original camp. ;D So they are pretty much out of the story until you get back, we'll just skip everything that they've been doing while you guys are heading for Redwall.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Well, I think for simplicity's sake, we'll just skip the camp for now, and let the group get to Redwall. Having two plots going on at once doesn't work to well.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

Is it okay if my character survives the assassination attempt and is found by my other character?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.