News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Crews of the Open Breeze RP

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, July 11, 2016, 05:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Seadog's eyes lit up at the mention of a map, and she gave a little smile. She was very fond of maps, and was willing to bet that fox had maps nicer than her own. "What, ye weren't good 'nough for th' job?" she asked as she sauntered off to the Captain's cabin. She didn't bother knocking when she arrived, but walked in and dropped down into a chair, leaning back casually. "I heard ye had a map...... Cap'n?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

Coop arrived just behind Seadog. "Show some respect, greenie," he growled at her. "Simply callin' 'im 'Captain' aint gonna cut it." He turned to the fox. "Th' First Mate sent us down 'ere, Cap'n, whaddaya need?"
im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

"Greenie?" Little Seadog repeated. "Greenie? Lissen, I was born on a ship, y'dim-witted twiddlepaws. Show respect for th' experienced sailors, will ye? I was climbin' masts and steering boats afore ye probably even knew what a ship was." She sat up straighter and glared at Coop. She didn't actually remember if she had been born on a ship or not, but she didn't remember ever being on land before, so she was certain she was right.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

"What'd ya call me, ya liddle snipe? I don' care where yer from, nor how long ye've been sailin'. You'll show respect ta me an' th' Cap'n or I'll rip yer ears off." He roared. He towered above sitting Little Seadog, and his eyes were filling with rage. His fists clenched at his sides, the only thing stopping him from taking her out right then and there was the Captain, as usual.
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

The Plundered Pirate, surrounded by the rest of the pirate fleet, was just sailing into the mouth of Pincer Pass when one of Verenya's many ospreys crashed to the deck.
"Kreeeeeeee! Earthcrawler boss listen, Gulanwing caw! Gulanwing fly through the Pass of the Pincers, see other wavestrider! Other wavestrider be at exit of Pass of the Pincers, appear to try to hide for ambush. Gulanwing not like look of other wavestrider!"
Verenya tossed a fish to Gulanwing.
"Thank you, my loyal birdfriend. You have done well. Continue this, and the best fish in all the oceans will be yours soon..."
Gulanwing hopped off back to the other ospreys, as Verenya took up her bow. She called Blackfang to her, along with her First Mate. The Mate, a tall and thin stoat, twirled a dagger idly. The vixen began to speak whilst testing her arrows.
"There is nothing for us through the pass. Not only is it full of the savages, but another ship is at the other end. If we go through, they'll pick us off once we're weakened."
The mate shook his head.
"Well, why'd ya wanna go t'roo in da first place. Shudd we turn around?"
Verenya glared at her second-in-command.
"No, that won't be necessary. I know of a better way to deal with this. Ever heard of Bauble-Yen?"
The mate shivered. All the crew knew of Bauble-Yen. He could only imagine what Verenya had in store for them...

Eulaliaaa!

Little Seadog was up in a flash, her rapier out and level with Coop's throat. "Lissen, ye filth, I ain't gonna give ye, nor anybeast respect who ain't earned it. So if'n yer thinkin' I'm gonna throw myself onna ground an' beg fer forgiveness, yer wrong. I've dealt with fools bigger'n yerself, ye don't scare me. An' if ye intend to, I'd suggest doin' a li'l more'n yellin' at me." Seadog's eyes narrowed, and her milky white teeth showed as her lip curled back in disgust.

Aimless Gallivanter

OOC: how do you fight without PPing?
im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: you make a move and allow the other player to decide the outcome.

PPing: Coop swung the sword at Seadog, cutting off her arm.
Seadog punched Coop in the face, making him sit down and cry.
Coop kicked Seadog.
Seadog stabbed Coop in the knee.

Not PPing:  Coop swung the sword at Seadog, aiming for her arm.
Seadog threw a fist at Coop, hoping to catch him in the face so he would cry.
Coop kicked out at Seadog.
Seadog lunged towards Coop's knee with her rapier.

:P

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Bauble-Yen? What could that be? I'm shaking in my sea-boots!  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Gonff the Mousethief

"Aye you two! Sit y'rears back down. No squabblin' in me Quarters, got it?"
The blue fox took out his axe and pushed down Little Seadog's rapier from Coops throat. With a stern glance he put away his weapon and produced a worn yet colorful map.
"Now, if the two o' ye can calm it f' ah simple moment, I'll show y'this 'ere map."

On the ancient parchment were the basic compass, middle islands, maelstrom and all. But upon closer inspection, it was obvious that many hidden passes,  landmarks, odd creatures and supposed dangers were spread about. Marshall looked at the two seated infront of him, and smiled even know they had just threatended eachother. One he had known for years, and was a strong willed beast even if he wasn't the brightest. This new Little Seadog however, seemed well faired and capable of helping with the treasure.
"So, where b'this 'ere place eh?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Kicking open the cabin door Alfonso strode in setting the keg down next to the map. "H'I brought something to help ye think shipmates. Some bitter seaweed grog eh?" He stared around at the frosty setting in the cabin, grinning at Marshall. Some beasts weren't getting along to well.
"Nothing better to wet th' whistle an' clear the mind." He began pouring the drinks out sliding the slopping flagons across the table to each animal as he finished. One for a fox, one for a mongoose, one for a stoat, and two for ferrets. "So where we at so far? Any progress?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Longclaw hurried to his post as Alfonso rapped out orders to get underway. Expertly handling the wheel, the rat watched as other members of the crew bustled about, doing their various duties. It was a fine day at sea.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Fatch of Southsward

The Stallion's Mane bobbed gently with the waves. The dangerous pass was intimidating, but outside the narrow cliffs, the conditions were naught but calm waters and a slight breeze.

The ship was anchored just out of sight around the bend at the end of the pass. Any pirate vessel trying to pass through would be forced to sail directly towards the ship, exposing themselves to the two deadly ballista set up on stern and bow of The Stallion's Mane, without being able to return fire. Duncan Ross truly had set a great trap.

The mouse himself was standing on deck, looking up at the seabirds. There was something odd about these ones. They hovered low and constantly were keeping a close watch on the crew's movements. He didn't kill creatures that weren't vermin unless he had to, so he had not ordered any action against the birds, but he had a strange feeling their odd behavior was not for the better.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

Seadog sat down and leaned forward, her elbows on the table as her eyes studied the map with interest. "Do ye have information on th' treasure? Anythin' t' tell us where it is?" she asked as Alfonso came in. Her first thought was to make a show of being disgusted, then she saw the grog. That immediately cheered her up, and she took a deep drink. "S'good grog," she said.

Hickory

OOC: Little Seadog is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters. ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.