News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemariel

sooooo cool! I do drawings tooo but i can not find a way to add them on computer. :-\   that drawing is beautiful, i love it!  ;D
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Osu

Thanks, Mariel! What about drawing them directly onto your computer? I used a mouse and MS Paint for the longest time, it's just a matter of practice. =D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

I design Australian Rules football guernseys on MS paint, it's easy to use once you get used to it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Shellhound

Totally awesome Ossu 8)!!!  I really like your picture of Matthias!
Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right.
The law of Badger Lords
Lord Brocktree

Osu

Thank you very much, Shellhound. 8)

And here is a tutorial I found on using MS Paint for art in the event anybody is interested!

Balvayne

Well I'm new to the forum, but art threads immediately catch my eye! Always looking to see what people are sketching up and I'm impressed. : D . Fantastic job with your work Ossu!

Osu

Thanks! The art threads are usually my first stop on a new forum, too. ;D Welcome to the RAF, Balvayne!

Martha Braebuck

awwww I love the second picture! It's soooo cute!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Balvayne

Hey no problem at all, and thanks for the welcome! : )

Skalrag of Marshank

Aww, I love the leveret's anime blush. Too cute! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

Awww. The leveret is so cute it makes me want to cry... :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Any more pictures coming, Osu?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Thank you, thank you very much~ *Elvis impression* ;D
I will most certainly be putting out more Redwall art, just slowly now that school's in full swing. :)

Nightfire

I liked the one of Matthias.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Your Matthias picture is how I picture Matthias is Mattimeo!  ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.