News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Wiki

Started by LordTBT, June 23, 2011, 01:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordTBT

I was asked to drop by and make a post about the Redwall Wiki.

In case you haven't been by, we've been a communal resource for Redwall information and news for almost 6 years now. We're always looking for new editors, so feel free to drop by, http://www.redwallwiki.com

DanielofRedwall

I love visiting the redwall wiki, good website!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Wot Wot!

This is a great site, thanks for providing the family trees, which helps me figure out who is who in the stories!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Skalrag of Marshank

I LOVE the Redwall wiki page!!! Sometimes I cheat and see if and how a character (usually a vermin that I'm curious about [usually a fox ;D]) dies. I know, it's cheating, but sometimes I just can't take the suspense, y'know?

I like how they have FanArt and FanFictions there, too.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Søren

I actuily got started on redwallwiki.com. I googled "Redwall" in search for the website, and after finding redwallwiki, I realised that it wasen't the first site. Then I found this one and the rest is a blur. ;D
(just kidding, I just like saying that. :D)

I'm retired from the forum

Redwallfan7

I love that site, it has great information.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

This is a great website! I love visiting it alot.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

I like the wiki, it is awesome! My sites fan fiction page also has a link to the Redwall Wiki fan fiction page.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

rachel25

How do you post on the wiki I actually go on the wiki to check out Redwall stuff I've forgotten and it's really useful  :)

Blaggut

I like it, been there before.
~Just a soft space boi~

LordTBT

Quote from: rachel25 on September 22, 2013, 04:31:28 PM
How do you post on the wiki I actually go on the wiki to check out Redwall stuff I've forgotten and it's really useful  :)

There's a "sign up" button in the top right corner.

Ungatt Trunn

I actually looked up how Ungatt Trunn died before I even read Lord Brocktree...Ungatt Trunn just sounded very promising, and I just had to know what his fate would be!

Cornflower MM

Ungatt Trunn