News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who Said It?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 03, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

Those are good guesses, but they're wrong.
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

I saw you searching for something on the forum. Did you search for the quote?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 03, 2016, 06:05:27 PM
Amber?
That's right; I think you looked it up, though.

If it'd been me guessing, I probably would've said Groddil.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

See Rosie? I am the good Cellarhog because I didn't cheat! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 03, 2016, 06:06:04 PM
I saw you searching for something on the forum. Did you search for the quote?

*Nervously blushes* *whistles innocently* Maybe...

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

. . .yes *falls to knees*  I'm so sorrryyyyyy!!! :'( . . . ;D

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater