News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Del and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 06, 2016, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where should they go on their honeymoon?

South of France
Prussia
Far over the misty mountains
Paris

The Skarzs

*Drags Jukka around.* Now that we have her chained here. . . I'm not sure what to do to her. :-\
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Andy

Only actions can speak the truth.

The Skarzs

THE WEDDING BETWEEN ANDY AND JUKKA, THAT'S WHAT!!

*Grabs Andy and chains him to Jukka.* BOUND TOGETHER FOREVER.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*A few seconds later after the marriage vows have been read to Andy and Jukka.*

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Andy

Because I'm totally not nearly 10 years older than her or anything

And here I am, dressed for a funeral.  I guess it works for weddings, too? I mean this is apparently the olden days, anyhow.  :P
Only actions can speak the truth.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Andy on May 23, 2017, 05:25:57 AM
Because I'm totally not nearly 10 years older than her or anything
Good thing she likes older guys.
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 25, 2017, 12:29:51 AM
69:  When you wouldn't mind marrying an Elf-lord from the Silmarillion (except FĂ«anor, for obvious reasons). >.>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Key word there is "Elf-lord", not "older guys."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Yeah, Jukka actually prefers younger guys when it comes to the forum... ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Considering how much older he would be, though. . . ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Troll does make a point...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.