News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

World War 1 CYOA

Started by Hickory, October 24, 2016, 06:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

You realize that this is a good chance to perform observation on the enemy lines, while they are preoccupied dealing with the retreating British/Australian raiding team. The thunder of artillery is still heard, but the accompanying explosions grow farther and farther off. You grab your SMLE and wipe some of the mud off. Perhaps some of your soldiers survived the bombardment...

No mans' land is full of chunks of metal, barbed wire emplacements, and countless trenches interrupted by artillery craters. And, naturally, bodies. Lots of bodies.

One of them twitches as you walk by, and you cautiously kneel down by it. A few prods with the bayonet on your rifle prompts it to roll over, revealing the face of George.

"George?" you ask.

George coughs up a little bit of blood, and you immediately drop your rifle to prop him up against a chunk of concrete. "Wilson," he grunts, clearly in substantial pain. "Shrapnel. Left side of my chest."

You pull aside his jacket, revealing the metal in his chest.

Attempt to remove the shrapnel.
Leave George to die.
Put George out of his misery.
Other (specify).

Wilson's inventory
Remember, you can use all items in your inventory, when appropriate. Some weapons have multiple purposes, like the dynamite, and some are uni-purpose, like the knife.
Bolded items are equipped.

1 SMLE MkIII bolt-action rifle. (27 rounds, 10 rounds loaded)
P08 Luger. (three clips, 1 clip (6 bullets) loaded.)
2 pistol mags. Requires modification to load into pistols.
1 gas mask (allows you to walk through gas clouds)
1 pair of field glasses. (allows you to spot targets at farther distances)
4 armor piercing rounds. Fires from your rifle.
1 trench knife
Two fragmentation grenades
1 pack of cigarettes.
1 flip lighter.
1 canteen of water.
SMLE MkIII mods.
-2x scope.
-Weights to balance out the weapon. Makes it harder to wield in CQB.
-Suppressor. Makes it harder for enemies to detect you, but makes every other stat of the gun go down.
-Bayonet to attach for charges at enemies.
3 sticks of dynamite.
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Since removing things makes it more likely for the person to bleed out, give Geroge a cigarette. >: )