News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: Mystery Hour

Started by Rosie Willowwater, February 10, 2017, 02:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want to vote out?

Navy  
1 (8.3%)
Red
0 (0%)
Blue  
0 (0%)
Yellow  
6 (50%)
Brown  
0 (0%)
Purple  
2 (16.7%)
Teal  
1 (8.3%)
No One
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Rosie Willowwater

I'll make a poll.

EDIT: I changed the poll so only I can see who voted for who.

Anonymous

I think it was Purple, both in Rosie's story, and in the following conversation, they have acted too innocent for my liking.

Anonymous

Quote from: Anonymous on February 27, 2017, 01:31:33 AM
I think it was Purple, both in Rosie's story, and in the following conversation, they have acted too innocent for my liking.

Wait wait wait. So, according to you, because I didn't immediately start to screech out 'I'M GUILTY! I'M GUILTY! I DID IT!', I'm somehow the killer. Sure. Nice detective skills there.

Anonymous

I agree with navy, lime green, teal, and purple. Maroon seemed to know what was going on, but then again, we could be Jumping to conclusions. Two different people have a gun, and maroon might have been stating the facts as they saw them. If they got the message and the gun they would know that one other person has another weapon and is trying to push the blame onto that other person and away from themselves. So I am not sure. The only other person who I would say killed rose pink would be purple. They mentioned things we know we shouldn't say, so they have something they are hiding, whether good or bad I don't know, but after typing all this out I feel more inclined to choose purple (sorry purple). How does the voting work? Does the person with the most votes get eliminated by all of us? What if there is a tie? Also I am on a tablet right now, and I am not used to this keyboard so that is my excuse for all of my run on sentences and grammatical errors.
~ Brown[/colour]

Anonymous

You know, I'm going to go with you guys. You seem to know what you all are saying. I really don't know.

Anonymous

That's okay, Red, you'll catch on quickly.
Maroon here. I think it's ridiculous to accuse me of murdering the robot just because I made some assumptions about how it worked. I don't like how only three players said anything in the narrative, it makes it a lot easier to point fingers. And that only makes this harder.
Now Line Green was one of the only ones who spoke up in the narrative, but it says they were one of the ones comforting another. If this is a clue, then it would mean they aren't a Mafia.
I refuse to vote until we have a better idea of this. Without thinking it through, we're just taking shots on the dark, and who knows who will end up dead that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: Anonymous on February 27, 2017, 05:07:58 AM
You know, I'm going to go with you guys. You seem to know what you all are saying. I really don't know.

Yeah, I'm not too sure either, but the start of the game is always confusing. No worries, you'll catch on.

And as for me, well, I know think Brown is making a lot of sense. Already voted for Maroon, though, so sorry Maroon.

Anonymous

@Rosie Willowwater I absentmindedly voted for myself, can you please take note that I meant to be the sixth vote for Maroon? Thanks.

As for everything else, this is our first round. It's always a shot in the dark in Mafia on the first round. But in operating this way we can see how our fellow players react to accusations and the story.

I vote Maroon

Anonymous

I guess that's it for me. Majority voted for my death! And i was just trying to be helpful : P
- Maroon

Rosie Willowwater

Okay I'll try and get the story up either today or tomorrow.

Rosie Willowwater

"I think it was Purple. They've been acting oddly and saying a couple odd things. Like how they mentioned things we know we shouldn't say, making it sound like they have something they are hiding, whether good or bad I don't know." Brown said feeling the weight of their decision upon her/him.
"I agree. They have been acting a little too quiet for my liking."
"Hey, just because I haven't immediately shouted my opinion doesn't mean I'm guilty. I could say the same for most of you guys if that was true."
"We were just putting our opinions out there. This is way more serious than one of those silly mafia games you've probably played. This is a matter of life and death."
Purple growled and started pacing the room.
"I know I didn't shoot Rose Pink. You just need to learn to believe me. Anyway, back to the investigating. Did any of you notice the way Maroon talked about how Rose Pink functioned and spoke to us? They said that Rose Pink was "Programmed with millions of phrases to tell us when we said the right thing." Oddly specific right? I think they're part of the organization who brought us here."
"I noticed that too. Hey Maroon, why did you say that?"
"I was just making an assumption. I mean, how else would she be able to talk to us? She seemed to be reply very accurately to what we said. Even some of the weird stuff."
"Okay, we have our two suspects. Let's take a general vote. I think it's Maroon. Their explanation was kinda fuzzy."
"Me too. They've also only been talking to us when we talk to them. A bit weird."
"Okay, I'm voting for Maroon but don't put this against me. It would have to be one or the other."
"That's a majority thinking it's Maroon. So, what do we do now? It's not like we have any weapons. Well, other than the killer I guess. But you know..."
"What if we knock 'em out until we're sure they're not the killer?"
The group that voted for Maroon agreed and started feeling around for them.
"Wait guys, let's talk about this some more. I was only making a simple observation. You don't need to do this-" Maroon said, dashing towards the metal wall to make sure no one could sneak up on him/her. The moment their hand touched the wall a powerful electric shock resonated through their body, lighting up the room for a moment. They then fell to the floor, dead.
"What just happened...what have we done..."
A man's voice blasted through a speaker above the door,
"Maroon was sent here to help you. To save all of those in danger. . .You murderers."

Overview: Maroon, one of the Doctors has been killed.

NIGHT 1 has begun
There are 0 clues in the story

Mafia and Doctor, please PM me who you want to save/kill.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on February 28, 2017, 06:06:18 PM
This is way more serious than one of those silly mafia games you've probably played. This is a matter of life and death."
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this ;D

Anonymous

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Anonymous on February 28, 2017, 07:14:38 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on February 28, 2017, 06:06:18 PM
This is way more serious than one of those silly mafia games you've probably played. This is a matter of life and death."
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this ;D

Thanks! I'm glad someone liked it. :D

Rosie Willowwater

Mafias and Doctor, if you haven't PMed me already please do so.