News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Ashens Thread

Started by Luftwaffles, February 27, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

For us fans of Britain's Number #1 Junk Reviewer.

Please note: Ashens utilizes mildly-strong language in his videos; if you are not a fan of that, you should avoid this thread.

Kudos to @Groddil for the idea. This is gonna be fun ;D

Well, I'm gonna start this thread by posting my favorite of his most recent videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oNkH6dwgus

Because the show isn't all about tasting food that has gone off or that it's just horrible (although, that's a big part of the deal) and you can actually learn a ton a cool stuff from it. This is one of those joyful occasions.

But take this as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyVhBSMVmc

;D!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Groddil

I'll just post 3 of my favorites. Of course, pretty much all of his videos are my favorites, these are just some of the best.

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Groddil

This is so amazing. It just gets better and better.

Luftwaffles

Groddil

So, Stuart got his hands on a Nintendo Switch recently. Pretty interesting assessment. ;D

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Groddil on March 14, 2017, 12:56:47 AM
So, Stuart got his hands on a Nintendo Switch recently. Pretty interesting assessment. ;D

They should pay him... to shut up ;D