Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

I summon a Barbarian warlord who cares not for such philosophical nonsense.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon a Jeedai Mazter vho makez ze zaid Varlaird care!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Feles

I summon a fencer with a lightsaber, who easily kills the jedi, because jedi are awful swordsman
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon ze Jeedai'z zpirit, vho 'az become vone viz ze Force!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

LT Sandpaw

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon Slimer tae trip zem up in ghozt zloime!

Jasper

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Groddil

I summon Pat the Technician, who doesn't care what his boss says and can get away with it, too.

Ashleg

I summon Lightning McQueen, so he can KACHOW Pat the Technician into listening to his boss!

Delthion

I summon the King, so he can make McQueen save him at the expense of the Piston Cup.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Trigoma

I summon Robin Hood who single handedly dismantles the Kings kingship and gives all of the riches to the poor. :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Delthion

I summon Robin Hood's vengeful...cousin I think? Who poisons Robin Hood when he went to her for healing.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I summon the miracle man who declares Robin only "Mostly dead" and is able to revive him with a chocolate pill.

Trigoma

I summon Westley of Florin who kills Robin because it was actually Westley from the Princess Bride that was awoken by the Miracle Man.
—Happy Mask Salesman