News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Uncorrupt-a-Circumstance

Started by Melanda MacBurl, April 01, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

But you had a flashlight, a map of the forest, a GPS, and a lot of batteries.

I have to go to school tomorrow. >:(

Delthion

But you learn. ;D

I don't have fencing for two weeks after tomorrow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

But I challenge you to a real sword fight every day for the next two weeks because you made me learn and that doesn't help anything.

My dad is bad at cooking.

Trigoma

So he decides to take you to your favorite restaurant instead :3

I was stuck typing 8 hours of reports at work the other day :/
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Jarky Thistlebrush

But then everyone LOVES your reports and you get paid a bunch.
My (ex) friend hit me with a pipe.  :(
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

You then hit them with a hammer. Made of uru metal. And all your real friends comfort you. Or you go to the hospital and get lots of food delivered to you.

I have writer's block.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

MathLuk

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 22, 2019, 12:58:52 PM
You then hit them with a hammer. Made of uru metal. And all your real friends comfort you. Or you go to the hospital and get lots of food delivered to you.

I have writer's block.

Instead of writing, you have a good time with friends and family.
Or you can fade into the world of books, living in a world not our own.
Either suits us.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

shisteer of nothing much

But then you find out the suit is actually really comfortable and you get given a free voucher to have it cleaned whenever you want so it doesn't matter if it gets dirty.

I sprained my ankle.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Then you got pampered by your family for ages and got to eat ice cream. Lots and lots of icecream.
I cannot think of any good villain ideas for one of my stories.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

So then your good characters go on a picnic beside a lake and one of them drowns. (It may not sound positive but, if your story needs a bit more drama, this will provide it. You could even create a character for the specific purpose of drowning him/her if you don't want to drown one of the main characters)

Chocolate prices are inflating.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Hands teer  a jetpack* Rob the shipment.

I drink too much.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

So since you drink all of the time, you are never thirsty. (I guess it depends on the drink  :P)

I'm a little behind on reviewing fanfics...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Because they're so interesting that you just want to keep reading.

While I was robbing the shipment, I got caught and now I have to spend several years in jail. (Please note, this didn't actually happen)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 28, 2019, 12:02:10 AM
(Please note, this didn't actually happen)
Oh. For a minute there...
Spoiler
;)
[close]

But while you were in jail, you finally realized that this wasn't you and changed your ways.

I have cancer... (Please note, I actually don't)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!