Ranks

Started by Icefire, August 12, 2011, 11:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Quote...like Abbot, Badgermum, Abbey Warrior,
Local adder...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Mercenary Borderer Squirrelqueen...
;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

#1 Kirby Fan...Oh wait, that's not Redwall.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Or my title could just be: Local Bloodwrath Pacifist. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

This is getting a bit off topic...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

Agreed, Daniel. Let's keep the posts here contained to actual suggestions and concerns, shall we? ;)

Tiria Wildlough

Can we have ranks? Pleeease?
OK, that was a bit random. But it would be so fun to have ranks. :) I really want to be the local otterqueen. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Me too! Yeah, I want to be Local Adder (when I change back my picture)!

Lutra

I think custom ranks (if its allowed on this system--I imagine so) ought to be earned.  Otherwise, the system you have is just fine.  Its not something you need here.  This is the official Redwall Abbey forum after all....
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

How would we earn them?
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

If we were giving out custom ranks, I imagine they'd be obtained through regular activity, continued good behavior, above and beyond the call of duty, and many well-crafted posts.
« Subject to editing »

Lutra

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 27, 2011, 05:53:48 AM
If we were giving out custom ranks, I imagine they'd be obtained through regular activity, continued good behavior, above and beyond the call of duty, and many well-crafted posts.

+2

This is generally how most boards work.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Coobreedan

Can we have Redwall themed ranks though? Like Newbie = Dibbun etc.
This IS the official Redwall forum, and most unofficial Redwall Forums have them, so why shouldn't we?